Summer

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

James Blast wrote:it's not supposed to be The Sisters, it's Ahráyeph's take on Summer, you should hear their version of A Forest
Sorry, wasn't aware of the other thread till after my post. But still, the original request presumably meant a shiny Sisters studio version, and when this one wasn't it (and didn't point that out) disappointment was surely understandable, even if it is a good cover.
James Blast
Banned

"yuh'r noo roun' here, ain't ya stranger" :lol:

the Hom_C and I are old friends, DocSommer does some quality work himself, so I'm not going to bite the hand...
ARF! is a guid friend of mine and a brother in arms, I first heard this over on Dawnrazor way before I got to know him. I have since heard his own work and even travelled to Belgium to see (his band) Ahráyeph's first gig.
His music moves me.

... and thanks for saying "hello" at the Ahráyeph gig in Leuven Paul :|

keep the faith people :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
paul
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
... and thanks for saying "hello" at the Ahráyeph gig in Leuven Paul :|

keep the faith people :D
Sorry, MrBlast, it seems I'm one of the rare people who don't know what you look like. Otherwise I would have certainly said hi :wink:
(I did say"hello" to a couple of HL-ers though ...)
James Blast
Banned

<----fat loud baldy beer guzzler with a Weegie accent and a fag on the go - constantly! :lol:

even Stephan Moermans came out of the woodwork :D
I don't think we scared him :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
paul
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:<----fat loud baldy beer guzzler with a Weegie accent and a fag on the go - constantly! :lol:

even Stephan Moermans came out of the woodwork :D
I don't think we scared him :|
Just checked the pictures section of the forum and found your picture. Next time I'll say hi! :wink:
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

DocSommer does some quality work himself, so I'm not going to bite the hand...
...always hungry^^

Guess I should point out that I wasn't meant to blame the band because of one track I don't like - no offense :oops:
ff
Road Kill

I hear this opinion (regarding EU) from the biggest fan from Lithuania. As I was a lot of time out music (dont interesting in music news), when I listening I think that this song not about EU. after vision thing every song can be about drugs, politic, and maybe love :)
pikkrong
Overbomber

Dark wrote:I don't really like Summer. I'm more of a War On Drugs person.
I love them both.
(and I think it's a good first message after being away from here for long time.)
do i drive
or am i driven
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

pikkrong wrote: I love them both.
(and I think it's a good first message after being away from here for long time.)
Indeed dear sir and hello!
Summer is extra special as I think of docP now every time I hear it.
Welcome home..
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
pikkrong
Overbomber

thnx! :)
do i drive
or am i driven
Casar
Road Kill

That´s odd...I thought the lyrics were like this

"talking at humpty