Andy The Goth Returns :eek:

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

I'm not
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hexe Luciferia wrote:...I generally don't like smiling in pictures... :oops:
Ditto. :urff: :|
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

SINsister wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:I would actually sh*g myself if I was someone else... 8) :von:
Some of us kind of have to be our own "significant others"... :oops: :cry: :innocent: :roll: :evil:
:kiss:

sometimes, though, in certain circumstances, is kinda...er good...
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

James Blast wrote:you don't half fancy yourself
OI my man! Look at that photo of me and breathe in ...hold it..and out again... :wink: shhh....

:kiss:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Andy TG
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:I would actually sh*g myself if I was someone else... 8) :von:
Some of us kind of have to be our own "significant others"... :oops: :cry: :innocent: :roll: :evil:
@ Sinny - Well move to WALES and your life will change
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

I allas think people (Hiya Claire ;D) as use a pic of themself up as an avatar are a bit up themselves anyway... just me?... back down
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Hexe Luciferia

I see nothing wrong in liking oneself. And admitting it.
Could do much much much better than that, actually and obviously, and thank God I'm not everybody's cup of tea :roll:

Anyway, I'm still looking for a hand puppet. :wink:
Andy TG
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
psichonaut wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote: I would actually sh*g myself if I was someone else... 8) :von:
i'm someone else ;D
I know I had it coming :lol: :lol:
WHOS coming ? And why was I not notified??????? :evil:
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

I drink coffee
~ Peter Steele
Hexe Luciferia

Andy TG wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:
psichonaut wrote: i'm someone else ;D
I know I had it coming :lol: :lol:
It's a bit messy here at the moment and apparently the focus of the conversation has been shifted onto the "horrible and unforgivable sin" of liking oneself... :lol: :lol:
Don't know, someone came, someone else went... :wink:
Hexe Luciferia

James Blast wrote:I drink coffee
I kinda got that.
Kinda...
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hexe Luciferia wrote:sometimes, though, in certain circumstances, is kinda...er good...
Agreed! :oops:

But it gets old pretty quickly when there aren't any other options. :|
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hexe Luciferia

SINsister wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:sometimes, though, in certain circumstances, is kinda...er good...
Agreed! :oops:

But it gets old pretty quickly when there aren't any other options. :|
It does... :|
But then, if you look around...there aren't so often so many other good options... :|
Andy TG
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:I allas think people (Hiya Claire ;D) as use a pic of themself up as an avatar are a bit up themselves anyway... just me?... back down
@ Mr Blast - Sorry James - But I like to see WHO i am replying too when - um - I reply :eek: to a post. Nowt wrong with it in my opinion.

But only if they are of the fairer sex :wink: - Only Kidding Ladies - Can I keep my balls please........
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

there's always going for a guid nicht's sleep
~ Peter Steele
Hexe Luciferia

Andy TG wrote:
James Blast wrote:I allas think people (Hiya Claire ;D) as use a pic of themself up as an avatar are a bit up themselves anyway... just me?... back down
@ Mr Blast - Sorry James - But I like to see WHO i am replying too when - um - I reply :eek: to a post. Nowt wrong with it in my opinion.

But only if they are of the fairer sex :wink: - Only Kidding Ladies - Can I keep my balls please........
Thanks - I've the same thought but you know... :roll:
Yes, of course you can keep your balls! :wink: :lol:
Andy TG
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Andy TG wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote: I know I had it coming :lol: :lol:
It's a bit messy here at the moment and apparently the focus of the conversation has been shifted onto the "horrible and unforgivable sin" of liking oneself... :lol: :lol:
You ARE very funny - in a good way - Who went? - did both persons not get to come :wink:
This Is M & S S & M
Hexe Luciferia

Andy TG wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Andy TG wrote: WHOS coming ? And why was I not notified??????? :evil:
You ARE very funny - in a good way - Who went? - did both persons not get to come :wink:
Thanks - *lowers tone of voice*:sometimes it's very difficult to get my joking and jesting across, I blame it on not being English and having a different take on humor. Or maybe my sense of humor is pure cr*p and I can't see that -oh well, who cares? :innocent: :lol: :lol:

I heard weird noises so someone must have come...
:wink:
Andy TG
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Andy TG wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote: It's a bit messy here at the moment and apparently the focus of the conversation has been shifted onto the "horrible and unforgivable sin" of liking oneself... :lol: :lol:
Thanks - *lowers tone of voice*:sometimes it's very difficult to get my joking and jesting across, I blame it on not being English and having a different take on humor. Or maybe my sense of humor is pure cr*p and I can't see that -oh well, who cares? :innocent: :lol: :lol:

Nothing wrong with your use of English - I understand where your coming from - humour wise - Your humour is great.

Noises are nothing to worry about - whose got the tissues is the issue. :wink:
This Is M & S S & M
Hexe Luciferia

Andy TG wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Andy TG wrote: You ARE very funny - in a good way - Who went? - did both persons not get to come :wink:

Nothing wrong with your use of English - I understand where your coming from - humour wise - Your humour is great.

Well, I'm blushing now! :oops: :oops: See? :wink: (thankies,again)

The first who comes is the first to clean afterward (because I'm generally busy completing the job to my own self! :eek: Naaah, not really... :innocent: :lol: )
psichonaut
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Andy TG wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote: Thanks - *lowers tone of voice*:sometimes it's very difficult to get my joking and jesting across, I blame it on not being English and having a different take on humor. Or maybe my sense of humor is pure cr*p and I can't see that -oh well, who cares? :innocent: :lol: :lol:

The first who comes is the first to clean afterward (because I'm generally busy completing the job to my own self! :eek: Naaah, not really... :innocent: :lol: )
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Andy TG
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Andy TG wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote: Thanks - *lowers tone of voice*:sometimes it's very difficult to get my joking and jesting across, I blame it on not being English and having a different take on humor. Or maybe my sense of humor is pure cr*p and I can't see that -oh well, who cares? :innocent: :lol: :lol:

Hey No Fair - The woman should always or should I say ALWAYS come first - as for the mess - it will dry on its own. Even VON wrote a song called "Come Together" :wink:
This Is M & S S & M
Hexe Luciferia

@AndyTG sometimes the (poor) woman has only the time to ask:"is it in?" and not even finishing the "in" that the boy is howling like a wolf and the game's over. Thank God (or whoever does the dirty job) not always :lol:

Ahhh...Von...just...would someone build a nice time machine? Please? I promise I'll post no more pics of me if you do that :lol:
Please?
Just sent me back from 1983 up to 1987...
:wink: :lol: :lol:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

With Wales being so small and all that :wink: Do you know Welsh Biker? he drives a train don't ya know ;D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Andy TG
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:@AndyTG sometimes the (poor) woman has only the time to ask:"is it in?" and not even finishing the "in" that the boy is howling like a wolf and the game's over. Thank God (or whoever does the dirty job) not always :lol:

Ahhh...Von...just...would someone build a nice time machine? Please? I promise I'll post no more pics of me if you do that :lol:
Please?
Just sent me back from 1983 up to 1987...
:wink: :lol: :lol:
:wink: - thats a terrible shame - I adore women - perhaps even go as far to to say worship women - Leonard Cohen has the right idea. You dont need a time machine - a decent wig and a pair of decent shades and a nice looking guy - and what else to you need.

IMHO Von looked his "GOFF" best in 1984 - think Body Amd Soul video LOL

OI - I like your pics - time machine or no time machine

BTW - I dont liike "Girls Next Door" :D
This Is M & S S & M