I f**king hate Easter...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Francis
Overbomber

... cos I'm forced to take a long weekend off when there's nothing to do 'cept DIY and f**king gardening. I almost wish I was back wearing a red dress...
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I don't eat sweets anymore (and Mommy's gone), so no more Easter baskets full of nummies for me! :evil: I don't eat ham, either. And I'm nowhere near the rest of my family, so I can't share Easter dinner with them, anyway.

Oh, and I'm an atheist. ;D :innocent:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Francis
Overbomber

Is ham an Easter thing in the States then? And you seem pretty strong on the atheist theme. Is that a reaction to something?
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Francis wrote:Is ham an Easter thing in the States then? And you seem pretty strong on the atheist theme. Is that a reaction to something?
Aye...well, it always was in my family, anyway.

I became an agnostic at 12, when I stopped being able to reconcile the contents of the sermons delivered every Sunday at my folks' church (and yes, actually, I *was* raised Methodist ;)). I decided that I didn't like what was being preached, and that I really couldn't (and didn't) believe any of it, and told my parents that I wasn't going to church with them, anymore. What were they going to do - drag me by the hair?

I became an atheist when I saw the suffering, hate, and "evil" in the world running rampant and unchecked, and when I lived though my mom's (and other family members') monstrous suffering and subsequent deaths from cancer.
Last edited by 6FeetOver on 22 Mar 2008, 04:51, edited 1 time in total.
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Francis
Overbomber

Yeah, it's a real f**ker when your Mum believes and you don't.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Francis wrote:I almost wish I was back wearing a red dress...
On On?
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody