Due North

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Francis
Overbomber

I was never in Wishville. No chameleon me.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Your words within these walls were "Always in Wishville" but I think you were drunk at the time...nevermind..

We were talking about teaching in the Due North thread I believe.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Anyway, back to the matter at hand... :P
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Close but no cigar, for I shall be visiting the on the other coast visiting some Edinburgh friends and family that weekend.
scotty
Overbomber

DerekR wrote:Close but no cigar, for I shall be visiting the on the other coast visiting some Edinburgh friends and family that weekend.
Will Mr Burke & Mr Hare be getting a visit? :twisted: :innocent:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
DerekR
Doobie Brother

scotty wrote:
DerekR wrote:Close but no cigar, for I shall be visiting the on the other coast visiting some Edinburgh friends and family that weekend.
Was that ever in any doubt? :lol:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Be told, Francis! :lol:

Thanks Debs, it's a favour to a lot of exgirlfriends who have requested evidence that I died horribly and painfully! :lol:

Sorry to hear it Derek, won't be the same without you! Scotty it's a long way, will ye be there?
scotty
Overbomber

DerekR wrote:
scotty wrote:
Was that ever in any doubt? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
scotty
Overbomber

timsinister wrote:Scotty it's a long way, will ye be there?
Nah, sorry Tim :( , I'm traveling up and down to Glasgow/Edinburgh Twice between Wednesday & Sunday next week to take Two Nieces to see the Sugababes then to a Mates wedding so I'll be skint & knackered :roll: , next time...................unless we move to North Yorkshire in the meantime :innocent: ............fingers crossed :wink:
DerekR
Doobie Brother

scotty wrote:
Nah, sorry Tim :( , I'm traveling up and down to Glasgow/Edinburgh Twice between Wednesday & Sunday next week to take Two Nieces to see the Sugababes then to a Mates wedding so I'll be skint & knackered :roll: , next time...................unless we move to North Yorkshire in the meantime :innocent: ............fingers crossed :wink:
North Yorkshire?....NORTH Yorkshire???

What's wrong wi' the people's republic??? It's gotta be West Yorkshire or nothing.

Oh and people of Garforth watch out....I'm hoose-hunting :wink:
scotty
Overbomber

DerekR wrote:
scotty wrote:
North Yorkshire?....NORTH Yorkshire???

What's wrong wi' the people's republic??? It's gotta be West Yorkshire or nothing.

Oh and people of Garforth watch out....I'm hoose-hunting :wink:
Co-habiting Derek?.............is that no a bit far fi work???
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Fingers crossed for you both, boys! :notworthy:
DerekR
Doobie Brother

scotty wrote:
DerekR wrote:Oh and people of Garforth watch out....I'm hoose-hunting :wink:
Co-habiting Derek?.............is that no a bit far fi work???
Aye co-habiting. It's only a couple of miles further from work than where I am now. 15 mins on the scooter 8)

Bit further for Debs though, she's gonna be commuting to Manchester on the train (that's kinda why we've settled on Garforth, for the rail link)

Top priority when viewing?....does it have Acoustic Garden potential? :lol: Oh and a den, every bloke should have a den :twisted:
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Andie wrote:just give me the destination, time and date an i'll be there
For the sake of convenience (well mine and James' anyway), I suggest McPhabbs again from 5pm onwards. It's on Sauchiehall Street, next to Mr Singh's India, which is on the corner of Sauchiehall St/Elmbank Street. We've met up there a few times now, it's a stunning pub with 2 beer gardens and lots of barrels, newspapers and Magners. Alternative suggestions welcome of course.

P.S. I'm offloading some leftover tat from a spring clean. If anyone's interested, check here for details.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Just thought I'd use my 1000th post to save this thread from sliding into oblivion :lol:

I presume it's still McPhabbs at 5 on Friday then!
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Aye, Timmy and I will be a little later though, as I only get out of work at 5 (on a good day)... shouldn't be much after 6 though :)

I'm sure the Sinister will be armed and ready for battle! I don't know what that means... :lol:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Oh and congrats on finally becoming an overbomber, Andrew! :notworthy:
After all this time, you're a fully fledged gobsh!te like the rest of us :lol:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

boudicca wrote:Oh and congrats on finally becoming an overbomber, Andrew! :notworthy:
Yeah congratulations Andrew! :notworthy: But Claire he's only hit slight overbomber...more than happy for you none the less Mr S! :kiss:

:wink:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Big Si
School Bully

Bugger! I'm skint 'til payday Monday due to New York, and it's the Old Firm tae on Saturday.

Ah cannae make it :(
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:( Sorry to hear it, Si. We'll just have to get Tim to down some extra drinks on your behalf...
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

What? :eek:

I cannae beat Big Si in the booze stakes! :lol:

I'll be arriving in Glasgow sometime after four, it seems. Would it be easier to meet you from the salt mine, b? Mainly because I cannot remember where anything is in your ridiculously hilly city!
James Blast
Banned

Solid Rock?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

You really not up for McFabs, James? :|

Where is the Solid Rock :?:
Big Si
School Bully

boudicca wrote:You really not up for McFabs, James? :|

Where is the Solid Rock :?:
At the corner of Argyle Street just before the "Hielanman's umbrella", the Anderston end :wink:
Here's a map :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
scotty
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Solid Rock?
That would've been my choice.