Ministry Live

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Clownpants
Road Kill

Is anyone going to see Ministry play on their last tour in London on May 27th? Thought I'd post it becuase I know some peeps on here like Ministry. Great cover of "Under My Thumb" on the new album. Could imagine the Sisters doing this if they haven't already. :von: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5be5enjuEY
Love, is a many splintered thing - Pass the sandpaper I'm goin in.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I can't believe they're playing at Norwich Waterfront :lol: :lol: :lol:
reactiv8
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Clownpants wrote:Is anyone going to see Ministry play on their last tour in London on May 27th? Thought I'd post it becuase I know some peeps on here like Ministry. Great cover of "Under My Thumb" on the new album. Could imagine the Sisters doing this if they haven't already. :von: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5be5enjuEY
:eek: I wish! - The last time I went to see a great Ministry gig at Brixton Academy I lost a boot in the Mosh Pit! - I found it later and it sure didn't spoil my fun, but I was lucky not to lose a few toes and/or get a kicking! Happy Dayz indeed ... :roll: :urff:

Will you be there? - With a camcorder? :wink:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

They're passing through here in May (I think it's May..?); they were originally scheduled for 2 shows but added another, as the original dates sold out in something like 15 minutes. I've been to see them here in Chi every time they've come through in the past 8 years (I got to hang out with part of RevCo last time ;D)...and I'm NOT going to see them this May. I can't stand the direction they've taken with the last couple of albums, and I guess I just don't really like them anymore. End of an era, I suppose. :(
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
reactiv8
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

SINsister wrote: ... I've been to see them here in Chi every time they've come through in the past 8 years ... and I'm NOT going to see them this May. I can't stand the direction they've taken with the last couple of albums, and I guess I just don't really like them anymore. End of an era, I suppose. :(

:eek: Well there's a turn-up! - I never thought I'd read that ... You are absolutely right of course. :roll:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I was thinking about going to see 'em at Wolvo,
but I'm not sure I could stand up for that long even with my walking stick,
and I'm sure my wheelchair would be fooked after trying to get to the front.