It's about time somebody said it

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

James Blast wrote:TEETH
Aye, and nice ones, too, from the looks of things! ;D
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Todays concert is brought to you by L'oreal hair curling tongs and Colgate Ultra Brite
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Hexe Luciferia

Ramone wrote:Todays concert is brought to you by L'oreal hair curling tongs and Colgate Ultra Brite
:lol: :notworthy:
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Ooma paloma blanca
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
reactiv8

Ramone wrote:Todays concert is brought to you by L'oreal hair curling tongs and Colgate Ultra Brite
Without the benefit of Peruvian Marching Powder (or similar recreational stimulants) up ya hooter and rotting ya chompers eh? :twisted:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

reactiv8 wrote:
Without the benefit of Peruvian Marching Powder (or similar recreational stimulants) up ya hooter and rotting ya chompers eh? :twisted:
Image :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
reactiv8

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blimey that was a quick one! :notworthy: :wink:
They (The Establishment) use sex as an addiction for control, just as they use alcohol and drugs ...
- A programme of systematic frustration in order to sell this crock of s**t as immortality, a garden of delights and love. ...
Hexe Luciferia

I, as a newbie, have often the feeling of being "tested" to see what type of person I am. As if I need to "show" I can fit in...
I'm not saying this in a malicious nor polemic way, just expressing a feeling, ok?? ok??
psichonaut
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:I, as a newbie, have often the feeling of being "tested" to see what type of person I am. As if I need to "show" I can fit in...
I'm not saying this in a malicious nor polemic way, just expressing a feeling, ok?? ok??
many newbie come and go in a moment, but i think there's any test ;D
...and everyone shows him/herself what kind of person is :innocent:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Hexe Luciferia

psichonaut wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:I, as a newbie, have often the feeling of being "tested" to see what type of person I am. As if I need to "show" I can fit in...
many newbie come and go in a moment, but i think there's any test ;D
...and everyone shows him/herself what kind of person is :innocent:
Absolutely.
Still, sometimes could get a bit not exactly "annoying", but almost. I don't like being "tested" generally and I think it's quite clear that I'm not here to impress whoever (even if someone may disagree with this statement. But here lies the beauty of life, no? :lol: :wink: ) but to have some fun and share thoughts wit the other fans of possibly the most amazing band in the world (yeaah, am a sad case... :innocent: :lol: ).
I'm like that, said it before: take it or leave it. :wink:
mh
Above the Chemist

I don't think you're being "tested", Hexe; it would be incredibly odd if that was the case - I've certainly never seen anything like it in the almost 5 years I've been here. :)
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Hexe Luciferia

mh wrote:I don't think you're being "tested", Hexe; it would be incredibly odd if that was the case - I've certainly never seen anything like it in the almost 5 years I've been here. :)
Oh no no, I'm not saying I am, for def, it's...just a feeling, I get sometimes (sorry, got carried away).
No, anyway...I think as soon I'll be more used to people in the board and "get to know" yous all better I'll understand many things. :wink: 8)
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

mh wrote:I don't think you're being "tested", Hexe; it would be incredibly odd if that was the case - I've certainly never seen anything like it in the almost 5 years I've been here. :)
You cnuts made me walk on fire, drink p*ss and, and, and............no that was just me :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Hexe Luciferia

weebleswobble wrote:
You cnuts made me walk on fire, drink p*ss and, and, and............no that was just me :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Pista
Cureboi

Things aren't like what they used to be. :|
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
James Blast
Banned

she's here, she's there, she's everyfuckin' where :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

...says the man with 17000+ posts... ;)
Andy TG
Overbomber

weebleswobble wrote:
@ Weebs - and just want is wrong with drinking p*ss - as long as its your own I dont see a problem :eek:
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Andy TG wrote:@ Weebs - and just want is wrong with drinking p*ss - as long as its your own I dont see a problem :eek:
Interesting. :urff:
Hexe Luciferia

SINsister wrote:
Andy TG wrote:@ Weebs - and just want is wrong with drinking p*ss - as long as its your own I dont see a problem :eek:
This article made me think about that old story of turning water into wine... :innocent: whoops :innocent: :innocent:
Andy TG
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
SINsister wrote:
This article made me think about that old story of turning water into wine... :innocent: whoops :innocent: :innocent:
Turning Water into Wine is easy - just have a look in your local off licence or bar. NOW turning Wine into Water that would be a neat trick :wink:

As for drinking your own water - everyone has to try it - at least once - as well as your own other bodily fluids :eek:
This Is M & S S & M
Hexe Luciferia

Andy TG wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:
SINsister wrote: Interesting. :urff:
Turning Water into Wine is easy - just have a look in your local off licence or bar. NOW turning Wine into Water that would be a neat trick :wink:

As for drinking your own water - everyone has to try it - at least once - as well as your own other bodily fluids :eek:
True about the wine-water water-wine turning trick :wink:
I tasted my blood a few times but this is as far as I went with my body fluids... :innocent:
Andy TG
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Andy TG wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote: This article made me think about that old story of turning water into wine... :innocent: whoops :innocent: :innocent:

True about the wine-water water-wine turning trick :wink:
I tasted my blood a few times but this is as far as I went with my body fluids... :innocent:
I am not going to even mention that women who eat meat and vegitarian women "taste" very different in my experience - oh gods i have just mentioned it - bugger
This Is M & S S & M
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Off the most current topic:

Dave Vanian was once quite fetching, from the looks of it! :eek:

/otmct
Pista
Cureboi

SINsister wrote:Off the most current topic:

Dave Vanian was once quite fetching, from the looks of it! :eek:

/otmct
He did look fairly handsome when I saw them, but then I was pretty shedded at the time. :oops:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity