More goth tat up for grabs!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

I've been doing a clear-out and before it all goes to Gumtree (or the bin), I thought I'd give Heartlanders first refusal. I suppose some of the lighter stuff could be posted, otherwise pick-up only I'm afraid.

FREE STUFF
-------------
A large pile of Melody Makers, NMEs and Sounds mainly from 1989-1992 (minus Sisters related stuff and Nod Corners). Lots of interesting interviews etc. etc. with all our 2nd favourite bands.
A small pile of What Hifi mags from 1999-2000.
The Illustrated Marquis de Sade (which is utter trash but I couldn't bring myself to throw it out or donate it to the Salvation Army!).
A few old copies of Smut.

FOR SALE
-----------
1 pair of black 14-hole steel toecap Dr Martens size 5 (VGC worn once - too small for me) £25
1 pair of dark grey nubuck 14-hole steel toecap Getto Grips size 6 (VGC worn once - not black enough) £25
1 large dog cage from Argos (used by my cat while he was recovering from a leg injury but is probably big enough for other uses!) £25

PM me for more details. I might add to the list if I come across or remember anything else. Cheers.
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

It's a pity that the 14-hole steel toecap Getto Grips are'nt a size 7, I might have been tempted.
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

You want tat? you sure, ok you asked for it! For those I haven't already bored with this, here it is..The Shirt worn by Craig Adams from the Sisters of Mercy ( remember them) at 'the Scattering of the Ashes' Royal Albert Hall show in June 1985. I won it ( or did I lose) in a card game from him in Munich on the Mishun's first European tour in 1986. You may well of seen me wearing it in and around this forum... Hey I thought it looked good back then!!

Now THIS is pure tat!!

and again..

"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Dark
Underneath the Rock

You still want that, Ramone? :innocent:
Did any of those old Rosetta Stone promos turn up? ;D :oops: :P
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Yeah, it sits in the back of the wardrobe now. But for some reason I just can't bare to chuck it out :(
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008