dear QuiffBoy

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
golfinggoth
Road Kill

Why did you post and poster the !st of march as as after show party?Surely you are aware of this but still it was posted on the CULT website,,slight exageration i think.. p.s i still had a good night there....
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

dear QuiffBoy!

I know you are a busy boss around these parts...and your in PM box must be hitting 100% full as you read through the dribble within...

Don't mind the newbies...we all know what they are like!

Now you know there's a certain PM message still unanswered and it's an important one knowing the depths that it touches me so please bless me and just do it!

I would also like to type out that you should really read my posts as there is a linky there and just in case Jo doesn't know it yet...in secrect I've been mentioning to say in the photo gallery but no luck there yet, that I know the newbies are all over you as are those of us that just :wink: and give you a pinch on your bum...stop all your partying and get home within these walls!

Man we as users have to fight for our right to survive within these walls and you guys, the mods and so just leave most of us hanging trying to fit the pieces to the puzzle within these walls!

Now please dear sir boss and god to me!

Save my soul and give me news! Or photos! You don't do much really as sexy as you were and as busy as you are now!\

JO SLAP HIM UP THE HEAD PLEASE!

Or are you two busy on a project we all would like to know?

:twisted: ;D :innocent:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

not that i'm aware of, m'dear...
oh.. not me? mrs quiff? aaghh. which one?
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
golfinggoth
Road Kill

and another question! why am i ROADKILL?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

because you've not made enough posts not to be!
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

You are 'ROAD KILL' because you have only posted a certain number of times.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Andy Christ 666 wrote:You are 'ROAD KILL' because you have only posted a certain number of times.
Yup - scroll down to the "Ranks" table on http://www.myheartland.co.uk/statistics.php
golfinggoth
Road Kill

ok.. so if i keep on posting , i will stop being roadkil !lwhats next after dinner speaker? lol
mondays child is fair of face
mh
Above the Chemist

I think you hit "amphetamine filth" next, but it's been a long time and I don't actually remember... :)
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
golfinggoth
Road Kill

madameButterfly.. why do you hold Quiffboy in such asteem,, ?he may be sight owner and you may know him,but fer fuxx sake he's still a person,not yet a god or any such effigy,,he has a s**t in the morning and sleeps at night, just like the rest of us :P
mh
Above the Chemist

He's also a nice and decent bloke. :)

Plus he bought me a pint once, which is always a good thing. :lol:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Paul you have a way of teaching for the newbies!

I wish someone would throw in the linky for our Rules within these walls too....

Advice to any newbie or lurker or guest or whatever...go to the Rules section before you start posting...it helps us with rank so to speak to know there is a law and order within these walls and if the boss don't tell you that in person NOR the mods or the simple understanding as it goes within the internet world when some of our users are still very young and going over the top in some topics can be done but within the rules I speak of.

Right, now I was busy with something again Paul if you could just give justification to what the deblish I may have spoken maybe we could all settle down and enjoy HL for the beauty that she is...

There's a YOUTUBE thingy in the jokes section that Mr. Blast posted!
And really good one in my book to explain the way the mind works in a tongue in the cheek kinda way... :wink:
that ongoing eternity
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

emsy, dearest, what have you done? You *know* this twit? :eek: :lol: :roll: :P
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

golfinggoth wrote:madameButterfly.. why do you hold Quiffboy in such asteem,, ?he may be sight owner and you may know him,but fer fuxx sake he's still a person,not yet a god or any such effigy,,he has a s**t in the morning and sleeps at night, just like the rest of us :P
he's sexy, he's god, he whipped my butt in front of heartland in a topic to be found within these walls but we are still friends!

he's a person like many a user within these walls but then again you have to find out which person is behind which user name! there are so many famous people or famous people to be within our walls...quiffy and sinnie both get credit to one amazing internet fan based on tsom!

we all do what you describe so well, as we are all human now aren't we...

just some of us are such that much special thanks to the hl walls...

don't get cheeky tris! i could give you a run for your money honey!

:wink: :twisted:
that ongoing eternity
golfinggoth
Road Kill

most could give me a run for my oney, mmadameB... but that doesn't mean i will bow down and seek forgiveness :P and SINister,, no ems doesn't know me so dont blame her,,this is open site aint it ? :P
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

SINsister wrote:emsyYou *know* this twit? :eek: :lol: :roll: :P
I was thinking the same thing, only replacing the i with an a. :roll:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

golfinggoth wrote:...this is open site aint it ? :P
Actually, it's not. Quiffy owns and runs it, and he makes the rules here. He also decides who stays and who doesn't. Just a bit of friendly advice. ;)
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

golfinggoth wrote:and another question! why am i ROADKILL?
well in the old days you would have been a F.U.D. :twisted: long time that i heard this word around :innocent: :innocent:
MUSICA È
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

blimey, i'm well confused :o
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:lol: good morning boss! ;D
that ongoing eternity
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

:lol: :lol: :lol: :notworthy:
why i am "Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth" it's to long to remember i have to memorized it :lol:
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

If you need to ask...
Nationalise the f**king lot.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

golfinggoth wrote:madameButterfly.. why do you hold Quiffboy in such asteem,, ?he may be sight owner and you may know him,but fer fuxx sake he's still a person,not yet a god or any such effigy,,he has a s**t in the morning and sleeps at night, just like the rest of us :P
Not only does he own the sight, but the site too, so it's a double-whammy. I've not met him myself, not being far-enough advanced in The Ways Of The Quiff, but i have it on good authority that he is neither person, god, nor effigy, rather an ethereal force of nature who descends upon the infidel like a wolf upon the sheepfold. Being etheral he consumes no nourishment, and therefore has no need to s**t in the morning (or indeed at any time), although legend has it that many years ago he took an enormous great dump in South Africa at a place that we know now as the Kimberley diamond mines - draw your own conclusions. The Bequiffed One never sleeps - the price of liberty is eternal vigilance, and he and his acolytes maintain are ever watchful.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

@ EB ~ :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: ;D

You sure do have a way with words dear sir! :notworthy:
that ongoing eternity
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

EvilBastard wrote:
Not only does he own the sight, but the site too, so it's a double-whammy. I've not met him myself, not being far-enough advanced in The Ways Of The Quiff, but i have it on good authority that he is neither person, god, nor effigy, rather an ethereal force of nature who descends upon the infidel like a wolf upon the sheepfold. Being etheral he consumes no nourishment, and therefore has no need to s**t in the morning (or indeed at any time), although legend has it that many years ago he took an enormous great dump in South Africa at a place that we know now as the Kimberley diamond mines - draw your own conclusions. The Bequiffed One never sleeps - the price of liberty is eternal vigilance, and he and his acolytes maintain are ever watchful.
you can stay ;)
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?