When we were young...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol: Urm, nothing to spill. Most "regulars" on here know which HLanders I have been involved with, and I don't particularly want to embarrass ALL my exes in a oner...

...actually... :twisted:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Andy TG
Overbomber

boudicca wrote::lol: Urm, nothing to spill. Most "regulars" on here know which HLanders I have been involved with, and I don't particularly want to embarrass ALL my exes in a oner...

Nea Probs Kiddo :notworthy: - thought you might say something like. I would not say anything either if I was in your shoes
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Andy TG wrote:
boudicca wrote::lol: Urm, nothing to spill. Most "regulars" on here know which HLanders I have been involved with, and I don't particularly want to embarrass ALL my exes in a oner...

Nea Probs Kiddo :notworthy: - thought you might say something like. I would not say anything either if I was in your shoes
Have you seen her shoes? :eek:

Don't think they'd suit (or fit) you Andy...
анархия
Andy TG
Overbomber

smiscandlon wrote:
Andy TG wrote:

Have you seen her shoes? :eek:

Don't think they'd suit (or fit) you Andy...
As you may have guessed I was going to say Bra - but thought it best to stop causing trouble :wink:
This Is M & S S & M
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Well good morning to all of you sweet boys and gals.
Had a funky night, hope yours was good as well. :D

@AndyTG: touchatouchatoucha touch me! I wanna be dirty!
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
hellboy69

"Comiiiiing!" :D

Top o' the morning to yer ~ looks like you had a fun last night. Now tidy up the lot of you. And who's she on the sofa??

With all this talk of casting couches and lingerie-based dentistry I'm really very intrigued by this here movie project ~ i'd like to offer my directing services (i have a wee bit of experience) ~ failing that, perhaps special FX?
Hexe Luciferia

hellboy69 wrote:"Comiiiiing!" :D

Top o' the morning to yer ~ looks like you had a fun last night. Now tidy up the lot of you. And who's she on the sofa??

With all this talk of casting couches and lingerie-based dentistry I'm really very intrigued by this here movie project ~ i'd like to offer my directing services (i have a wee bit of experience) ~ failing that, perhaps special FX?
Dunno about the girl on the sofa, I'll ask her as soon as she wakes up :twisted: :innocent:
And for the rest: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

And, forgot to mention earlier: very nice pics, Mr. hellboy69 :notworthy:
hellboy69

Why thank you kindly Sexe Luciferia ~ nice pics yerself :D

When she wakes, can you ask her if she's had any fluffing experience? :innocent:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Andy TG wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
Andy TG wrote: @ Madame - hows the sponsorship deals looking? - St.Pauli signed up for product placement yet?
No not yet now that you mention it? What a guy to tackle that project!

Cheers Andy!
@ Madame - No please dont make me do that - I cant be dealing with anything to do with "football" - I would feel like i was selling out

I will certainly deal with any companies supplying batteries/lubes/phallic shaped plastic things/pvc/satin/lace/leather
Well I'm not dealing with anything to do with "football" either! But I'm sure we could find someone willing to arrange that for us!

Righto then you're dealing with the companies and just make sure you have everyones sizes.... :twisted:

That's sorted!

Now hellboy69 I'm so glad that you mentioned all that cause I was hoping you could help out, well whatever's up your alley then! :wink: 8)

Hiya Hexe ~ yeah who is she on the sofa?
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Hexe Luciferia

@MB: I'm sworn to secrecy! :lol: :wink:
Andy TG
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:Well good morning to all of you sweet boys and gals.
Had a funky night, hope yours was good as well. :D

@AndyTG: touchatouchatoucha touch me! I wanna be dirty!
;D ;D ;D :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:
Andy TG wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: No not yet now that you mention it? What a guy to tackle that project!

Cheers Andy!
@ Madame - No please dont make me do that - I cant be dealing with anything to do with "football" - I would feel like i was selling out

I will certainly deal with any companies supplying batteries/lubes/phallic shaped plastic things/pvc/satin/lace/leather
Well I'm not dealing with anything to do with "football" either! But I'm sure we could find someone willing to arrange that for us!

Righto then you're dealing with the companies and just make sure you have everyones sizes.... :twisted:

That's sorted!

Now hellboy69 I'm so glad that you mentioned all that cause I was hoping you could help out, well whatever's up your alley then! :wink: 8)

Ahem - The "girl" on the sofa is not a girl at all - its a very expensive and accurate silcone "Love Doll" - please dont damage it - its a bitch to get back in the the box :wink:
This Is M & S S & M
Syberberg

Andy TG wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
Andy TG wrote: @ Madame - No please dont make me do that - I cant be dealing with anything to do with "football" - I would feel like i was selling out

That's sorted!

Ahem - The "girl" on the sofa is not a girl at all - its a very expensive and accurate silcone "Love Doll" - please dont damage it - its a bitch to get back in the the box :wink:
In every dream home a heartache.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
hellboy69

that living doll definitely won't mind working as a fluffer then! :lol:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Syberberg wrote:
Andy TG wrote: Ahem - The "girl" on the sofa is not a girl at all - its a very expensive and accurate silcone "Love Doll" - please dont damage it - its a bitch to get back in the the box :wink:
In every dream home a heartache.
Dammit, you got in before me :lol:

Great minds.... :wink:
Big Si
School Bully

canon docre wrote:alright, alright due to popular demand, I'll play the Nazi as always:

btw, anyone seen Big Si?
Image :kiss: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

I'm so glad some things I still don't get. Those doll thingy's freak me out fullstop.

I'll let you all carry on now...
that ongoing eternity
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I think we've found the answer to the question of your sig then :wink:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Oh no not yet, I was just thinking how any boy or men like you see yourselves would want to do it with a plastic thing instead of the real thing.

It's always boggled my mind really...oh well different folks with different strokes then I believe. :wink:
that ongoing eternity
Andy TG
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:Oh no not yet, I was just thinking how any boy or men like you see yourselves would want to do it with a plastic thing instead of the real thing.

It's always boggled my mind really...oh well different folks with different strokes then I believe. :wink:
@ Madame - Well you see - I like to do my own washing up :wink:
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

@ QB - INDEED ;D ;D ;D

I was not thinking of that movie in fact - I was thinking of a certain documentry I saw a couple of years ago. Yet due to the joys of Broad Band and Torrents - I have *cough" "Liberated" that movie - but have yet to have the time to see it :wink:
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

Has this thread died a death OR are we making this movie or what
This Is M & S S & M
Thea
Overbomber

HL the movie?! :eek:

Ok, who's playing who? :lol:
smiscandlon