When we were young...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
psichonaut
Overbomber

Andy Christ 666 wrote:I have..........and fail to see the joke.
Maybe it's that sense of humour bypass I had......maybe not.
i exscused my self in front of you all, i don't need to excuse myself on private with every one now 8)
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Anyway.....back to the current derailment of this thread.
This bloke could play me, we're quite similar.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Andy Christ 666 wrote:
psichonaut wrote:
Honeythorn wrote:Since I am never available to play myself ( not "with" before anyone starts :innocent: ) I will be played by this :

In a nice wig , top hat and some velvet of course 8) :lol:
there is some resemblance ....i'd say ;D
Could you try to be any more offensive..... :roll:

Arse.
@ Andy Christ 666 - agreed 100%
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Andy Christ 666 wrote:Anyway.....back to the current derailment of this thread.
This bloke could play me, we're quite similar.
Nah sweetie! You just brought this thread but on track!

Nice body work! :notworthy: for the bloke that could play you!

As for the derailment of this thread...shame on you! Know that within these walls we are family & if the throwing of mud starts, the MODS step in and there are some lovely posts that keep this thread interesting.

So if users don't have anything nice to say about each other just shut the fuckup!

:oops: Sorry but I still want to scan in a photo of me tiny for this thread.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

MadameButterfly wrote: So if users don't have anything nice to say about each other just shut the fuckup!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Absolutely. And this should be a general rule concerning the whole of the board, not just this thread.
Follow what our lovely MB said, because she's a wise lady!
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: So if users don't have anything nice to say about each other just shut the fuckup!

Absolutely. And this should be a general rule concerning the whole of the board, not just this thread.
Awww bless you Hexe! :kiss: It's just I believe the women within these walls (and we are few when it comes to the boys) should be respected like all women should be! For heavens sake we are living in a real world as well as that of the cyber world in this day and age. If there are people out there that disagree they are just closed minded and uninteresting in my book. We are all human with feelings and even a tongue in the cheek kinda thing is okay but when it gets ugly it gets nasty and too many of us don't stand for that happening!

Being young is being free but if we look at what our adults think what hope do we have? :|
that ongoing eternity
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

MadameButterfly wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:

Awww bless you Hexe! :kiss: It's just I believe the women within these walls (and we are few when it comes to the boys) should be respected like all women should be! For heavens sake we are living in a real world as well as that as a cyber world in this day and age. If there are people out there that disagree they are just closed minded and uninteresting in my book. We are all human with feelings and even a tongue in the cheek kinda thing is okay but when it gets ugly it gets nasty and too many of us don't stand for that happening!

Being young is being free but if we look at what our adults think what hope do we have? :|
Exactly.
It seems that sometimes the "we have feelings" bit gets completely lost when people enter the cyber-world. I mean, it doesn't matter that there's a screen between us all, because behind this screen there's still someone, an individual.
Joking and jesting is fine, but I do think that sometimes it's very important to draw a line here and there and redefine the whole thing.
Oh, and respect should never be left "at home": we can have different ideas and thoughts but we need to respect each other...
@MB: :kiss: :kiss:
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Oh Hexe ~ I'm proud of you my dear! Learning the ways of HL!
It's still a family that loves each other on such a level that you have to feel it by meeting the people within! So I hope you'll be @ the next meet and in the HL movie as it all started when we were young you know! :wink:

Yeah that feeling inside...blah blah blah! 8)
that ongoing eternity
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Ahh, Heartland, a damn nice place. :D