Hussey in a Acoustic Gig =o

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Husek
Slight Overbomber

Fcking yeah, an little pub here in São Paulo, Clash club, send-me some spams about a Gig, look it dudes!

Code: Select all

Sábado, 12/04/08, CLASH CLUB:

CLASH AO VIVO

-

That Guitarist (THE m*****n)

-

Líder do The m*****n faz show acústico no Clash! Participação especial: Andreas Kisser

Fãs de The m*****n, preparem-se para um show especial: That Guitarist, que por mais de 20 anos liderou o The m*****n e que recentemente anunciou o fim da banda, fará uma apresentação inédita e acústica no Clash Club.
Acompanhado por piano, violão e violoncelo, Wayne fará uma retrospectiva de sua brilhante carreira, tocando diversos clássicos do The m*****n como “Severina�, “Butterfly on a Wheel�, “Deliverance�, “A Wing and a Prayer�, “Wasteland� e “Tower of Strength�, além de vários de seus “covers� prediletos.

serviço:
Portas: 20h
Show: 21h em ponto!

Preço único: R$ 25

CLASH CLUB
Rua Barra Funda 969 - São Paulo
Now translatin' to English lol;
Eglish Flyer wrote:Saturday, 04/12/08, CLASH CLUB:

CLASH LIVE

-

That Guitarist (THE m*****n)

-

The m*****n Leader, will do a Acoustic Gig on Clash! Special Guest: Andreas Kisser (it's the Sepultura guy?)

m*****n Fans, Here we comes a Special Gig;That Guitarist, who during 20 years led The m*****n, and recently announced the band end, will do a new and never-seen before acoustic gig on Clash Club.

Folloied with a Piano, Acoustic-Guitar(maybe a 12-strings :D) and violoncello(Cello), Wayne 'll do a brilliant restropective of ur carrer, playin' some classics like "Severina","Butterfly on a Wheel","Deliverance", "A Wing and a Player","Wateland" and "Tower of Stregh", And some of hes favorites Covers(tributes?)

Services;
On Door: 20hours
Gig-hour:21hours

Unique Price; R$ 25(it's like 14 dollars i guess)

CLASH CLUB
Barra Funda Street, 969 - São Paulo - Brazil
I just will go if he play garden of delight :lol:
(sorry mah bad translation)
Last edited by Husek on 03 Apr 2008, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Husek
Slight Overbomber

Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

does the whole world now write m*****n as m*****n? :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

No only in HL as a joke even if you mean another m*****n...

See what I mean!

Hi Husek! Um I don't know the man personally but if you do ask him if he remembers going to South Africa on a Mi$$ioN tour oh late in the 80's and being in a place in JHB or the West Rand at a place called Westgate. There he secrectly met a few fans one of which is a friend of mine and apparently she gave Wayne loads of writing in poetry style to play around with. If this is true then this world is small.

MB
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
psichonaut
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:No only in HL as a joke even if you mean another m*****n...

See what I mean!

Hi Husek! Um I don't know the man personally but if you do ask him if he remembers going to South Africa on a Mi$$ioN tour oh late in the 80's and being in a place in JHB or the West Rand at a place called Westgate. There he secrectly met a few fans one of which is a friend of mine and apparently she gave Wayne loads of writing in poetry style to play around with. If this is true then this world is small.

MB
nothing you know, MB, turned into a Mish song?
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

psichonaut wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:No only in HL as a joke even if you mean another m*****n...

See what I mean!

MB
Don't know...ask Wayne.
that ongoing eternity
psichonaut
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:
psichonaut wrote:

See what I mean!

MB
Don't know...ask Wayne.
i didn't met him(MEA CULPA!!!), but your friend....apparently yes ;D
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

My friend goes by the real name of Elma but known as Rushka (sp?)...
She still has long red hair and big blue eyes...
She's a few years older than me but then again most of my goth friends were in those days...
that ongoing eternity