Red Lorry Yellow Lorry reformed

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I'd love a slot there :|
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

dinky daisy wrote:Well Markfiend, i think this Lorries crap wasn't worth being formed in the first place, let alone being them the subject of a reunion.

I think i have to look for a cave now...
Very, very harsh.

RLYL released some superb stuff in the mid to late 80's.
Give me one good reason
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

weebleswobble wrote:Come on the 9th or f**k OFF 8)
I was very, very, very drunk last night :oops:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Stoat Grinder
Road Kill

I WAS going to Oxford but have had an email today saying they have cancelled the gig and wont be re-scheduling.

Bollocks :(
Unspoilt By Progress
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Stoat Grinder wrote:I WAS going to Oxford but have had an email today saying they have cancelled the gig and wont be re-scheduling.

Bollocks :(
That is a pile of eggwank! No update on their Myspazz site :cry:
jparton
Road Kill

Theres a group of about 8 of us going to the London one - see you there!
robertzombie
Overbomber

I'll be the ginger one :D
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

robertzombie wrote:I'll be the ginger one :D
We Are Legion :lol:
robertzombie
Overbomber

:lol:
JAMES RAY
4080 Peru

So will I :lol:
I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
robertzombie
Overbomber

Looks like they cancelled the Brighton and Oxford shows :|
JAMES RAY wrote:
So will I :lol:
I'll give you a wave then :lol: 8)
pikkrong
Overbomber

could anyone suggest a cheap(er) hotel close to the railway station or the venue in Lincoln?
Dark mentioned me Barbican but I couldn't find any web-site with room prices there... :urff:

thanks,
the blond one :oops:
do i drive
or am i driven
pikkrong
Overbomber

sorry, it wasn't exactly the right thread...
anyway, Lorries is one of the bands I still haven't seen but I have wanted to see long time (another one is Killing Joke, for example). so I'll come to Lincoln and London gigs.
do i drive
or am i driven
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow I'm going to see The Lorries tomorrow
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today I'm going to see The Lorries today
Silver_Owl
The Don

I eagerly await tomorrows post Weebs. ;D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Hom_Corleone wrote:I eagerly await tomorrows post Weebs. ;D
You mean:

I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries

:?:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Silver_Owl
The Don

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:I eagerly await tomorrows post Weebs. ;D
You mean:

I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries I was too pished to see the Lorries

:?:

IZ.
:lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

CNUT!!!! :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Were they any good then?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
mh
Above the Chemist

F--kin' fantastic! And no, Master Wobble wisnae too pished. :D

Where the hell were the rest of you? If I could fly over here for it, you locals have no excuse!

Merci buckets to weebs 'n' Tam for the hospitality too. :notworthy: Now I gotta flight to catch...
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Great to see mh, bless he had a full weeble experience involving bicycle tyres and wardrobes :eek: :lol:

Met up with Derek'n'Debs, Clare and Steve to sink a few. While ootside havin' a fag, Chris~Robochrist came over and told us we'd missed 25men. Gave the nod to Simon D but bless him had no idea who I was!

The Lorries were stonking, some of he tracks were slower than I remember and a little less oomph in places. Still, and it makes me happy, it was a blinder. I moshed and sweated like a rapist on prom night, got 2 groovy T-Shirts and a set list for me and mh.

Up to the dry dock for drinkies then back to my estate for vodka/spliff and that seriously groovy Mi$$ion Boot.

A f**k off fry up with beer at the pub this morning was the icing on the cake.
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I very much enjoyed the Lorries last night. The set list was better than when they played the cockpit for the reunion the other year. Monkeys on juice was my highlight.

It was like an old bands reunion in the bar..... Simon D, Danny & Richard from salvation, James ray, the Lorries of course and ..seen for the first time in years Phil Morris from Rose of Avalanche.
Love ? Love is just f**king with a kiss thrown in !!!
mh
Above the Chemist

weebleswobble wrote:Great to see mh, bless he had a full weeble experience involving bicycle tyres and wardrobes :eek: :lol:
"such is the implicit peril of leaving yourself at the mercy of a weeble".

FEAR AND RESPECT US FOR WE ARE MASTERS OF WARDROBE (beats chest). :lol:

Home safe and happily righteously f--ked, banjoed, knackered and all the rest. Was a pleasure to be there! :notworthy:

If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Hold Yourself Down!!!