Putery geeky help needed please..

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I have two mpegs which I want to take the audio from and turn into mp3. They are pilates vids and I want to be able to continue them when I'm away from the puter. I don't need visual, so mp3 format is ideal. Plus I have a spare mp3 player which would be great for this purpose. I want to be able to keep the mpegs if you know what I mean.

Is this possible?

Does anyone know how?

Ta muchly.
Only a paand.
mh
Above the Chemist

Yup, very possible. Download GoldWave from here: http://www.goldwave.com/ (it's only an evaluation version, but it will do what you want), open them with it, and it will only open the audio portion. Then do File | Save As and you've got it!

There are other ways, but they can be a bit more fiddly.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I'll give that a go. Cheers ears x
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

That worked. Thank you

You've earned me being nice for a whole week. How lucky?? ;)
Only a paand.
James Blast
Banned

you can't spell 'pirates' :lol: :lol: :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

James Blast wrote:you can't spell 'pirates' :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oi!
Ya get.
I was going to post that! :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
mh
Above the Chemist

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:That worked. Thank you

You've earned me being nice for a whole week. How lucky?? ;)
My good deed for the day. I can be a nasty git to everyone else now. :twisted:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Shut it Blast

Kthxbai.
Only a paand.