how muc of a muso are you?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

know your Front 242 from your Fitzer Ebb?
hows about your VNV Nation from your Angels and Agony then?

think maybe popular and not so popular cyber orientated stuff which could fit into the electrnica and also the dance and the hardcore dance niches too.

need help with track listing for one of my favourite dj mix sets compilationsi poached from someone in another time,space and dimesion...sadly no longer about now....

i know the vnv track,its all the others thats nigh on impossible to name.

its also too good to lay about on K***a so if youre interested in listening to it,more than happy to pass it on.

dont think stompy would have had any objections to that one :wink: :D
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Andy TG
Overbomber

Serendipityhaven wrote:know your Front 242 from your Fitzer Ebb?
hows about your VNV Nation from your Angels and Agony then?

think maybe popular and not so popular cyber orientated stuff which could fit into the electrnica and also the dance and the hardcore dance niches too.

need help with track listing for one of my favourite dj mix sets compilationsi poached from someone in another time,space and dimesion...sadly no longer about now....

i know the vnv track,its all the others thats nigh on impossible to name.

its also too good to lay about on K***a so if youre interested in listening to it,more than happy to pass it on.

dont think stompy would have had any objections to that one :wink: :D
@ Serendipityhaven :notworthy:

Here an idea for you - why dont you offer this as a non-Sisters weed - that way many people will be able to hear it!

Knew You'd Be Pleased.....
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Serendipityhaven
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

you know..ive never paid any attention towards the weeding thing.

had figured anything in this vein(VNV etc) may be out of the scope of interest of a lot who post on here,but thought id cast the net to see what came from it anyway.

its a shame,but not a suprise.

back to netgoth it is then :roll:
You know you're something special,
And you look like you're the best
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Actually, I agree with Andy. I wouldn't mind non Sisters weeding...nothing like expanding horizens! Not to mention my music collection!