Whitby G*th Weekend

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

See you later...

8)
Thea
Overbomber

I'm heading up tomorra. Anyone know anything worth bothering with on Thursday night?
Please lemme know - otherwise I'll get stranded in the arcade and stuck to the 2p shovey-thingy until my eyes melt and I miss t'banshee aircrew :eek:
robertzombie
Overbomber

d00mw0lf wrote:and I miss t'banshee aircrew :eek:
You say that as if it's a bad thing :lol:
Honeythorn
Amphetamine Filth

I'll be wearing my top hat so keep an eye peeled people! And I am my own avatar so you know what I look like anyway. Just don't try to hug me <-<
Captain Ahab rushed in, his craziness all unzipped......

" YER NEED TO DO MORE SEX! " ~ Drunken old Yorkshireman

http://www.sadeian.org/
Thea
Overbomber

robertzombie wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:and I miss t'banshee aircrew :eek:
You say that as if it's a bad thing :lol:
:roll:
And anyway, they're ace 8)
DJ Nephilimbabe
Road Kill

markfiend wrote:I have never been to a Whitby Goth Weekend and I don't intend to start now."
LOL! I quite agree with you, although I shall be attending for the first time this October, but only because I couldn't get accommodation for the Garden of Delight last gig in Berlin. Other than that, doubt if I'll bother again.
DJ Nephilimbabe
Road Kill

As for the forever postponed Lost Weekend gig, wasn't that a complete disaster from the start with people still not receiving their money back for tickets?
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Honeythorn wrote:Just don't try to hug me <-<
So if we hear a scream follow swiftly by a punch; we'll know Tim Sinister didn't read this thread properly
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Syberberg
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ed Rhombus wrote:
Honeythorn wrote:Just don't try to hug me <-<
So if we hear a scream follow swiftly by a punch; we'll know Tim Sinister didn't read this thread properly
Well, it's one way of find Honeythorn: "Tim, go and find all the ladies in top hats and hug them, there's a good chap."

Eventually one of the ones that screams and slaps him will the the lady we're looking for. :wink:
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

Honeythorn wrote:I'll be wearing my top hat so keep an eye peeled people! And I am my own avatar so you know what I look like anyway. Just don't try to hug me <-<
Let me know how the Clan was..I've been wanting to catch them for a while now