Any Eddie Izzard fans in?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

I've got a poster signed by him that I don't want. Problem is, I don't have provenance for it, so flogging it could be problematic. So I'm giving it away to anyone who wants it. Any takers? I'll post a pik of it tonight if anyone is interested...
Last edited by EvilBastard on 24 Apr 2008, 23:39, edited 2 times in total.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
smiscandlon
Overbomber

I'll take you up on that! Not for me, but I've got a friend who'd crawl over broken glass for this...
Little_Sister
Amphetamine Filth

mh i think eddie izzard is haunting me :eek: ... just last week a friend told me about him...
but i love the sketch with the evil giraffe :lol:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

smiscandlon wrote:I'll take you up on that! Not for me, but I've got a friend who'd crawl over broken glass for this...
The autograph just says "Eddie", no "best wishes" or anything like that, so I don't know if your friend will be that excited. I'll take a pik tonight and post it, if you still want it I'll pop it in the post.
Hank Moody
Pista
Cureboi

Little_Sister wrote:mh i think eddie izzard is haunting me :eek: ... just last week a friend told me about him...
but i love the sketch with the evil giraffe :lol:
My favourite is the Death Star canteen
:notworthy: :notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Here's the pik:

Smisc - still interested? Pop me your address and I'll roll it up and mail it on over.
Hank Moody