Sophie Lancaster Petition.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Sophie's murderers were today sentenced to "life" in prison.

One must serve at least 16 years and one must serve at least 18 years.

I thouroughly hope there's an eighteen stone goth in prison in need of a new play thing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lanc ... 370637.stm
Love ? Love is just f**king with a kiss thrown in !!!
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

biggy wrote: I thouroughly hope there's an eighteen stone goth in prison in need of a new play thing.
Oh I hope so too!!
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Syberberg

If they start doing the "hard man" act and bragging about why they're in there, they'll hopefully get a good kicking.

Either that or they hopefully get separated and allocated a cell with a couple of bikers (HA, Slaves or Outlaws) already resident.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

He's having a poo in his pants now anyway! If he doesn't get killed in prison he'll had a good thinking period and the hells of prision I hope also teaches the real life out there!

Good ridance!
that ongoing eternity
Syberberg

MadameButterfly wrote: If he doesn't get killed in prison he'll had a good thinking period and the hells of prision I hope also teaches the real life out there!
Unfortunately, thanks to European human rights legislation, prisons in the UK are anything but hell. Except for the overcrowding perhaps.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Syberberg wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: If he doesn't get killed in prison he'll had a good thinking period and the hells of prision I hope also teaches the real life out there!
Unfortunately, thanks to European human rights legislation, prisons in the UK are anything but hell. Except for the overcrowding perhaps.
Prisons in the Netherlands are a piece of mind too! Go figure!

In countries of the third worlds though, it's a hell!
that ongoing eternity