Red Lorry Yellow Lorry reformed

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Nic
Slight Overbomber

No Spinning Around!!

I'm glad I didn't go then. :wink:
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Nic wrote:No Spinning Around!!

I'm glad I didn't go then. :wink:
If only U Came (Ooh Matron)!!
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
mh
Above the Chemist

We didn't get Blow, and you don't hear us complaining, do you? Well OK, we did complain, and a lot, but were still happy. :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
jparton
Road Kill

biggy wrote:I very much enjoyed the Lorries last night. The set list was better than when they played the cockpit for the reunion the other year. Monkeys on juice was my highlight.

It was like an old bands reunion in the bar..... Simon D, Danny & Richard from salvation, James ray, the Lorries of course and ..seen for the first time in years Phil Morris from Rose of Avalanche.
Wow Phil does still exist then - did you speak to him or just recognise him?
Druide
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Any recordings :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: (for a trade)

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
mh
Above the Chemist

I video'ed some of it - but you really really REALLY do NOT want that... :lol:

Oh, OK then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWOIxulOSRM

But don't say you weren't warned!
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Harvey Winston
Amphetamine Filth

all these kids you see today into their Doom and stuff, I don't think they really know what heavy is.
biggy
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

jparton wrote:
biggy wrote:I very much enjoyed the Lorries last night. The set list was better than when they played the cockpit for the reunion the other year. Monkeys on juice was my highlight.

It was like an old bands reunion in the bar..... Simon D, Danny & Richard from salvation, James ray, the Lorries of course and ..seen for the first time in years Phil Morris from Rose of Avalanche.
Wow Phil does still exist then - did you speak to him or just recognise him?
Danny from salvation pointed him out. ..... he said the last time he saw him was that night 20 years ago when Phil and Choque had handbags at dawn. :lol: . I think everyone's grown up a bit now.
They were all sat in the bar being best buddies, don't know who Phil came in with.

Phil looks a little different these days.
Love ? Love is just f**king with a kiss thrown in !!!
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

The last time I saw him I thought he looked not unlike Fish. His unfortunate situation wasn't helped by the fact that he was on crutches too.

Maybe Choque's handbag did more long-term damage than we thought?
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too