Gn'R album gets June release

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

"best of" read about that yesterday ... :lol:
best way to know how many peeps gonna buy their new album
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Planet Rock wrote:We can only hope that the record label is trying to reignite interest in the band ahead of a potential release of the long awaited Chinese Democracy album.
More like making a fast buck in case Chinese Democracy bombs. I predict this 'long awaited' album to be as big a disappointment as any future Sisters releases would no doubt be :lol:
James Blast
Banned

FACT! Bro :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

:von: knows about that, that's we'll never see new album
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Bartek wrote::von: knows about that, that's we'll never see new album
Some of us wouldn't even give it the time of day if it did happen to materialize, let's be honest. If I could go back in time I know I wouldn't have bothered with Vision thing, and my tastes have definitely matured since then.
James Blast
Banned

At the time VR was a major let down but over the years I've come to appreciate most of it, odd thing is, I don't like the tracks that are lauded on here ~ Ribbons + Something Fast. :|

and my feelings aboot EATB's Ocean Rain are well ken't :lol:
~ Peter Steele
DerekR
Doobie Brother

James Blast wrote:and my feelings aboot EATB's Ocean Rain are well ken't :lol:
You don't like Ocean Rain? You should have mentioned it before :innocent: ;D
James Blast
Banned

one of my most fave bands EVAH! release album #4 and say "The Greatest Album Ever Made" and it isn't, compared to album #2

Donnie Drecko - nuff said :|
~ Peter Steele
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

"especially for Father’s Day, as it's most definitely the only album of choice for any serious rockfather".
suckmabum :evil:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Timmac
Road Kill

No expectations or interest in this for me. They should never have sacked Adler, it's been downhill fast since then...

Also have to agree re "Ocean Rain" - not in the same league as "Heaven Up Here". Or "Crocodiles".
James Blast
Banned

Timmac wrote:Also have to agree re "Ocean Rain" - not in the same league as "Heaven Up Here". Or "Crocodiles".
can I be you're friend :D 8)
~ Peter Steele
Timmac
Road Kill

Sure.

How do you rate "Electrafixion" then?
James Blast
Banned

saw them... eh, next question...
~ Peter Steele
Timmac
Road Kill

Ha! Only asked because I loved them at the time but dug the record out recently and er, it's no "Ocean Rain" is it... :D
James Blast
Banned

nah, it's not as bad :lol:
~ Peter Steele