Ever heard of a band called Bacchus?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Hopefully not. Trying to convince Junior it's a good name for a band. The Ancient Roman god of wine, women and song, or, in a more contemporary setting, sex and drugs and rock and roll.

Cynic: Too late mate. The domain name's gone.

Most excellent (Steve Rai twiddly bit). No website. No interviews. No singles. No videos. No sh*t that's gonna label you and stop you from growing where the music takes you.

Cynic: Dreamer...

Stupid little dreamer. Supertramp. Good song. I'm a Pisces, what do you expect. Fortunately, Junuior's a Taurus. Don't dream it, be it.

Cynic: Just go to sleep, pal. This is getting really embarrassing.

You think? Wait til you read the memoirs of my student years, then you'll know what embarrassing means. Still, gotta pay for the garage conversion somehow.

Don't give it away.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Just making sure this one's at the top!
Go to sleep now, Francis.