Old Europa Café releases 7cd box

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

My man Sam pointed this out...

For the fans of (dark) ambient, martial, soundscapes and the like:

http://www.side-line.com/news_comments. ... 00_0_2_0_C

"Out by the end of this month is "The Old Europa Café 25th Anniversary box" holding no less than 7 Cd's. Not less than 101 artists / groups / projects that were / are / will be involved in one or another way with Old Europa Cafe, have been invited to submit an unreleased or re-worked / exclusive track for this box.

Expect material from A Challenge of Honour, Aesthetic Meat Front, Ain Soph, Albireon, Alessandro Pacciani, All My Faith Lost..., Argine, Artefactum, Asianova, Astro, Autopsia & K.Rossmann, Bad Sector, Beyond Sensory Experience, Black Sun Productions, Bleiburg, Camerata Mediolanense, Circus Joy, Claustrum, Cristian Renou, Cropcircle, D.B.P.I.T., David E. Williams, Dawn & Dusk Entwined, Dead Man's Hill, Deutsch Nepal, Discordance, Division S, Dogs Hate Monet, Dream Weapon Ritual, Egida Aurea, Folkstorm, Foreign Trade, Foresta di Ferro, Furvus, Gerechtigkeits Liga, Grey Wolves, GX Jupitter-Larsen, H.E.R.R., Horologium, Hybryds, Jerome Deppe and Gentlemen Oscura, K. Meizter, Kallabris, Kenji Siratori, Knifeladder, Lark Blames, Lonsai Maikov & Dissonant Elephant, Lt. Caramel, Macelleria Mobile di Mezzanotte, Malato, Mauro Guazzotti, Moljebka Pvlse, Musterion, MZ.412, Naevus, Nazi UFO Commander, Ninth Desert, Njurmannen, Nocturne, Nordvargr, O Paradis, Organisation Toth, Pacific 231, Peter Andersson, Post Contemporary Corporation, Rapoon, Richard Ramirez, Roma Amor, Runes Order, S.Q.E., Sacher Pelz, Sala Delle Colonne, Second Amendment, Seelenblut, Seelenlicht, Selfishadows, Shining Vril, Siegmar Fricke, Simulacrum, Sleeping Pictures, Slogun, Space Alliance, Spiritual Front, TAC, Tam Quam Tabula Rasa, Teatro Satanico, Tears of Othila, The Lindbergh Baby, The Soil Bleed Black, Thomas Nöla et son Orchestre, Tribe of a Circle, Troum / Asianova / Voice of Eye, Ventral Metaphor, Vestigial, Voice of Eye, Vox Populi!, Wermut, Wertham, Weihan and finally artists 101, Century Zorro. The cover artwork for the boxset features reproductions of oil paintings by Mass Inc. "

Sublime! :notworthy:
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

nae Fuds Gone Global I note :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

James Blast wrote:nae Fuds Gone Global I note :|
Kinda noticed that as well... missed opportunity I guess :|

Then again, lots of other cool stuff on there, and mebbies we'll make it on the next one! :D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...