I've cheated death once again...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

I stuck a knife into a toaster, several times and while it was on, but didn't get electrocuted. Does this mean I'm immortal, or just 'resistant to death' :?:

http://www.slad.net/kb/viewtopic.php?t=3

'Resistance to Death

This in no way means immortality, a vampire can and will die, however although there is no proof, genetically it is possible for people to live far longer than they are now, and hence a vampire could have evolved to this stage and live to an older age than most others. Also due to the good immune system and better healing we are far more likely to survive damage that should be fatal, again im not saying we will survive it, but whereas a normal human could have a 5% chance of living through an accident this would be 10% or 15% for the vampire. If there is a chance of survival from being shot or anything at all, then that chance merely increases for the vampire. '

:roll: :lol:
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

Nah, just means you have a weird electromagnetic field. Luckily for you, you have the benign variety...I went thro' a phase where I got shocks from washing metal buckets...& as for watches...<sigh>
Queen of the mean!
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I get shocks from merely touching other people! :eek:
Getting near to electrical wires is enough to feel the bzzzz on my skin! :eek:

What does it mean, then?
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

I get loads of shocks from my girlfriends car!!!! musnt like me driving ut!

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Cars are deadly! :wink:
And I can't touch the bloody computer unless the power plug is turned off.
Does it mean I really shouldn't stick a knife in a toaster?... :lol:
Thea
Overbomber

try wearing doc marten boots. when i wear new rocks i get electric shocks off EVERYTHING. anything metal, or plastic, t.v's toasters, handrails, sterios, lampposts....

put a pair of docs on and nuffink. i think it's summat to do with the soles, but i spent all my science lessons trying to draw peices of new model army cover art on my folder and can't prove anything.