Tw@ of the Day

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

I nominate:

Name: Alexandre Graham

Claim to Fame: Organised the Circle Line tube party at the weekend.

Reason for Nomination: The 26-year-old's Facebook group, called "Circle line party – last day of drinking on the tube'' had more than 1,000 members, but he said he had no idea the event would get out of control. "The point of it [the party] was just to make fun of how ridiculous the ban is,'' he told the Evening Standard today. ''I hope I don't get sacked. You are going to expect a bit of trouble, but I was surprised and disappointed because I don't want to be associated [with it]''.

1000 people, on the Tube, drinking - you're right, Alex: the fact that it got out of control was entirely unexpected. Having organised it you now don't want to accept responsibility. Quelle sur-fcuking-prise. Serve you right if you were sacked, and if they wrote you a reference saying "Alex was dismissed from the Royal Bank of Scotland, not for an inability to do the job, but because he was a tw@. We cannot reccomend hiring him because there is a definite possibility that he will be a tw@ in your office too, and we wouldn't want to inflict that on you."

You Tw@.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
psichonaut
Overbomber

....and how many getting pished out of the web?
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol:

I must say I was very surprised to hear that drinking on the Tube had ever been legal... it seems like a disaster waiting to happen. Then again I do hail from a city where people hide their bottles of Buckfast in paper bags as a result of not being allowed to drink in public full stop - we just can't be trusted :oops:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

why d'ye think I allas carry a bag with me Missus? :lol:

of course, I would never use public transport :innocent:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Ah didnae ken ye wur oan thi Bucky though, Unkle Ja-mes :eek: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

I work in Lan~ark~shire, go figgur... :urff:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

EvilBastard wrote:I nominate:

Name: Alexandre Graham

Claim to Fame: Organised the Circle Line tube party at the weekend.

Reason for Nomination: The 26-year-old's Facebook group, called "Circle line party – last day of drinking on the tube'' had more than 1,000 members, but he said he had no idea the event would get out of control. "The point of it [the party] was just to make fun of how ridiculous the ban is,'' he told the Evening Standard today. ''I hope I don't get sacked. You are going to expect a bit of trouble, but I was surprised and disappointed because I don't want to be associated [with it]''.

1000 people, on the Tube, drinking - you're right, Alex: the fact that it got out of control was entirely unexpected. Having organised it you now don't want to accept responsibility. Quelle sur-fcuking-prise. Serve you right if you were sacked, and if they wrote you a reference saying "Alex was dismissed from the Royal Bank of Scotland, not for an inability to do the job, but because he was a tw@. We cannot reccomend hiring him because there is a definite possibility that he will be a tw@ in your office too, and we wouldn't want to inflict that on you."

You Tw@.
I mean what a fantastic way to spend a night, drinking on the Tube :roll: And what's ridiculous about the ban when alot of people are reverting back to primitives anyway? Getting drunk helps them on their way.

This sums up the attitude that's becoming more apparent in this country:

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/01062008/ ... -four.html
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.