Fantasy rock bands

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Been done before? Something along the lines of fantasy football, but not quite. Any suggestions for rules? Or would a more Mornington Crescent approach be appropriate?

And, errmm, QB, sorry about the mess. Must remember, don't drink and surf. I'll send the maid round tomorrow.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Thrash Harry wrote:Been done before? Something along the lines of fantasy football, but not quite. Any suggestions for rules? Or would a more Mornington Crescent approach be appropriate?

And, errmm, QB, sorry about the mess. Must remember, don't drink and surf. I'll send the maid round tomorrow.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

feeling better this morning are we? ;D :notworthy:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Sorry for the delay, but I was in the middle of replying yesterday afternoon when everything suddenyl stopped and haven't been able to reconnect since. Having to squeeze this one in at work. As you can imagine, didn't feel too chipper yesterday morning, but it's amazing how a stroll round Otley park with Mrs T and grandson can brighten up the afternoon.

The fantasy rock bands thing. Do you reckon there's any mileage in it, or is it a very old idea?
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Oh dear. How did that get there so quick?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/artists/fantasy.shtml

More's to the point, how did that get into my brain, seeing as I'm mainly a Magic 828 man these days? Must have been advertised on telly before Eastenders.

Ho hum.
Dreamweapon
Road Kill

Bono, my eyes are suffering at the moment due to allergies, but did i read Bono, was it awarded for kissing the Pope's ring....
I walk 47 miles of barbed wire
Wear a cobra snake for a neck tie