Desecration

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Ian Curtis' gravestone has been stolen. Here is a pretty patronising article from The Guardian.

Thoughts and opinions?

:eek:
Silver_Owl
The Don

Just reading about that on the BBC website. Sick and twisted. What are they going to do with it? Sell it on Ebay?

Cnuts.
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Nic
Slight Overbomber

Hom_Corleone wrote:Just reading about that on the BBC website. Sick and twisted. What are they going to do with it? Sell it on Ebay?

Cnuts.
Bastards!

I'm still gonna bid on it tho... :innocent:
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

You can't make it up. Damn...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

Hopefully, he's sitting in his flat somewhere, staring at the engraved stone, feeling an abject gloom over what he's done.
sounds like my reaction to watching that dull Control movie
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Mmmm, abject gloom. Guess I need to see Control pronto, then. ;) :P :lol: :roll:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
taylor
Slight Overbomber

Control is the best movie that I seen since years

Ian all my love is for you......JD is part of my life
James Blast
Banned

get out more
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Sick! :roll:
"as we walk on the floodland"
James Blast
Banned

I'm talking about the movie, not the drab adaptation of Deborah Curtis's very moving and insightful book, nor the wonderful music
~ Peter Steele
25men
Road Kill

It probably now shares the same mantelpiece as Jim Morrison's original headstone. Which is a nice thought.