Big Brother really is watching YOU!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dodges Unlimited Inc.
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Just in case you didn't already know:~ Satnavs record where you've been and store it for the future delectation of all and sundry including Mr Plod ... So if you have a mobile 'phone with you and drive around with a Satnav, they'll know where you are and where you've been for every moment of your life ... If you're not bothered about this then fine ... If you are: lob the Satnav, and only have the mobile with you for emergencies ... If you are going about your private personal business, then do so on foot, bus, train, boat, or on a bicycle (or, if absolutely necessary, in a car or on a motorcycle - but take a map, not a Satnav) - without your mobile thingy too. Then you can safely see 'A man/woman about a dog' and return home safely with no-one the wiser - assuming that you haven't been photographed or followed of course ...

Phew!

:innocent: :wink:
“Pension. Pay given to a state hireling for treason to his country.�
Samuel Johnson, A Dictionary of the English Language (1755)
Silver_Owl
The Don

Paranoid? You? :lol:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

Hom_Corleone wrote:Paranoid? You? :lol:
:eek: Not really, if someone wants to watch me and/or steal my identity then they are welcome to it! - I could do with a fresh start ...
:wink:

Some of you might value your privacy and freedom though - Perhaps?

:innocent:
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

you are so late, i knew that when I get my first mobile phone.
how do you think police working to get info, via pc and phone, even gps now, innit
be careful man, they following you right now, look by the window, you see the guy over there, well ;D

he watching you :innocent:
James Blast
Banned

in other news:
Scientists confirm the Moon is not made of cheese
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

sisterstekland wrote:you are so late, i knew that when I get my first mobile phone.
how do you think police working to get info, via pc and phone, even gps now, innit
be careful man, they following you right now, look by the window, you see the guy over there, well ;D

he watching you :innocent:
Good views all around where I live, so nowhere for 'they/them' to hide - I don't have a Mobile or a Satnav, never had, never will have ... I was only thinking of you lot ... I did say that some of you might not have known this - If you do/did, then good for you, but why not share something with us that we didn't know rather than the other, eh? ... Phew. Mutual Convenience - Pretty Please?

Silver_Owl
The Don

..because some people don't spend their lives worrying about things like this when there are bigger issues in their lives? Image

Maybe? :)
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

Hom_Corleone wrote:..because some people don't spend their lives worrying about things like this when there are bigger issues in their lives? Image

Maybe? :)
Aye - 'Horses for Courses', so fair enough ... :innocent:
msm67
Amphetamine Filth

If "they" really are following you around, you may as well have some fun with it! Stop by your local tranny support group meeting a few times, take in a drag show, go to a club that plays truly horrible music, etc. Sooner or later they'll be more than willing to leave you alone!
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Don't forget to wear your tin foil hat AT ALL times :lol: :roll:
Doktor Gott

Thing is, if you want to leave a trail then it's not that hard to do so..

The number of times I've heard of people being caught out for using public transport alone is ridiculous.. The British Transport Police have a habit of helping with ticket checks on the tube in order to catch a few more illegals/those in possession of things they shouldn't be...

As said above, if you're going to do something illicit, do it by bike.. I've not once been stopped when I've been 'arrestable' you could say, yet I've been pulled up for jumping the pavement to do a left on a no left corner.. :)
I give you the finger but you want the whole hand...
------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pbase.com/gottdammerung/galleries
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

msm67 wrote:If "they" really are following you around, you may as well have some fun with it! Stop by your local tranny support group meeting a few times, take in a drag show, go to a club that plays truly horrible music, etc. Sooner or later they'll be more than willing to leave you alone!
This is an excellent idea, so thank ye kindly! - I'm not sure I could bear the assault to my senses, but when/if I'm feeling brave I might try it!
:notworthy: :wink:
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

Doktor Gott wrote:Thing is, if you want to leave a trail then it's not that hard to do so..

The number of times I've heard of people being caught out for using public transport alone is ridiculous.. The British Transport Police have a habit of helping with ticket checks on the tube in order to catch a few more illegals/those in possession of things they shouldn't be...

As said above, if you're going to do something illicit, do it by bike.. I've not once been stopped when I've been 'arrestable' you could say, yet I've been pulled up for jumping the pavement to do a left on a no left corner.. :)
Another good tip, which certainly makes a lot of sense, only that where I live there are a lot of hills and the standard of driving is so bad that I'd more than likely be killed before I succeeded on my 'm*****n' ... I'll try to get the bike out more though - I assume you mean bicycle not motorcycle? I have both, equally fun and useful in their own 'field' so to speak ... Perhaps a large Hunter (horse) is the only foolproof answer, trouble is they are expensive and one has to be a good rider ... Any HLers fit this latter category?
Spigel
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Dodges Unlimited Inc. wrote:
I could do with a fresh start ...
Didn´t you have one of those L8ly :wink:
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

Debaser
Overbomber

Perhaps a large Hunter (horse) is the only foolproof answer, trouble is they are expensive and one has to be a good rider ... Any HLers fit this latter category?
Buy one and I could brush it and pat it for you - I am trained and everyfink
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

Debaser wrote:
Perhaps a large Hunter (horse) is the only foolproof answer, trouble is they are expensive and one has to be a good rider ... Any HLers fit this latter category?
Buy one and I could brush it and pat it for you - I am trained and everyfink
A generous offer indeed, so thank ye kindly! - Methinks I'd have to control and ride it first, otherwise ... Also, I'm pretty certain you don't live anywhere near Horrorfordshire, eh? Could be fun at Demo time though, then the 'mounted' Plod would have some serious competition, eh?

Debaser
Overbomber

- Methinks I'd have to control and ride it first,
And I'm trained in that too - I have badges and susstificates ;)

Also, I'm pretty certain you don't live anywhere near Horrorfordshire, eh? Could be fun at Demo time though, then the 'mounted' Plod would have some serious competition, eh?

distance learning...Web cams and the like....I'm sure it's a go-er. :lol:
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
James Blast
Banned

bit of a dick that Reactiv8
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
msm67
Amphetamine Filth

Dodges...why not be really brave and just go out in drag yourself? :D Just bring a spare set of clothes so you can change before going back in the house. It confuses the s**t out of "them" when a woman exits and a man re-enters. A shot of whiskey & a valium should give you the needed courage! :lol:
Syberberg
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Never seen the need for a satnav, I'm perfectly capable of working out a route by using a map (and compass if on foot or horse) or by asking for directions.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
darkparticle

we watch Big Brother, so?

Direct gang action never failed to bring victory for me and me little Sis and tears for our big brother:lol:

The Police are anyone's performing monkeys whether your BoJo the Mayor or you just happen upon a crowd of them in the street. They're always ready to amuse with a demonstration of ineptitude, ridiculousness or general hypocrisy. keep it entertaining :kiss:
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

Syberberg wrote:Never seen the need for a satnav, I'm perfectly capable of working out a route by using a map (and compass if on foot or horse) or by asking for directions.
:) Way to go! :wink:
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

darkparticle wrote:we watch Big Brother, so?

Direct gang action never failed to bring victory for me and me little Sis and tears for our big brother:lol:

The Police are anyone's performing monkeys whether your BoJo the Mayor or you just happen upon a crowd of them in the street. They're always ready to amuse with a demonstration of ineptitude, ridiculousness or general hypocrisy. keep it entertaining :kiss:
:eek: This is the wisest thing I've heard in a very long time so:~
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:innocent: I can now rest easy, knowing you are out there DP! :wink:
Doktor Gott

Dodges Unlimited Inc. wrote:I assume you mean bicycle not motorcycle? I

Exactement....

I'm still determined to get the CIty of London bike police to give me a chase some time... Figure that I've got a pretty good chance as it stands.. only over half a mile though, any more and I'm royally f*cked... the joy of having a downhill gear only on a single speed biek...
I give you the finger but you want the whole hand...
------------------------------------------------------

http://www.pbase.com/gottdammerung/galleries