Thanks Mr. Blast!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Due to you turning 50!!! you have sent HL into a frenzy as to what to attend! Thank you very much!

Due to my family situation and a certain band touring this year, this little mum can't be there jumping oot a delicious chocolate cake with a top hat and a few girlies with big boobies from A'dam because your sorry arse has folk following you when they need a night or two in A'dam and prolly YOU too but hey who's me little lady butterfly? Now luv...not only WON'T I jump oot that delicious cake for you...nor will I organize those big busted ladies for you!....come to A'dam for that dear!

So lots of fun at your party me not present! Grill that meat love....grill that meat and I'll send you a card of big fuckingboobies okay?!

I'll keep this thread alive kicking your arse just because you can't plan your birth and I can't be there...bet I win? :wink: ;D

MB verses Mr. Blast!!!

:twisted:

:D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

"Get pissed and destroy"©®
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

I'll win you know!

:twisted:

Bet on me you need the cash apparently... :innocent:
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:oops:
Last edited by MadameButterfly on 17 Jul 2008, 11:54, edited 1 time in total.
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

:oops: :oops:

i shouldn't get pissed and post.
Last edited by MadameButterfly on 17 Jul 2008, 11:55, edited 1 time in total.
that ongoing eternity
eotunun
Overbomber

Debs jumped the gnu, ;D
Enjoy your month of being sub-5 diggit, Big Mac!
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly