THE HEARTLANDERS AND THE (AMSTER)DAMAGE DONE

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

No.

Well if this isn't a cancel and one day in the future you lot still want to do the dam.....

My birthday falls on the day before a new year and one year I would like to celebrate my birthday with loads of funky gothic gifts....

So could you boys and girls afford this year or which year would to like to celebrate my birthday with me and also the following year. It will be cold and I'll be groggy and moaning about all sorts of s**t but you are all welcome in December! :D :wink:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
psichonaut
Overbomber

i hoped to be there or in the Suickerrock, but this year my work's gone crazy and i haven't saved enough money to pay all the bills and my mortgage.
and i'm a father, i have to give my family a decent life....working in the way i did i just can do this and there's nothing else i can do
sorry, i'd like to meet you all....one day ....soon.... i hope
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Thanks Italian mad-man!

Bring us down on your low....you know I also have kids and husband and grief I don't need your pitty s**t on this thread right now so be told!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Oh yay!

Pets is in the house so my s**t gets so kindly restricted. I'll call s**t crap from now on okay Pets?!

:P
that ongoing eternity
psichonaut
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:Thanks Italian mad-man!

Bring us down on your low....you know I also have kids and husband and grief I don't need your pitty s**t on this thread right now so be told!

...but you are lucky, Suckerrock is far how much?20 € by train? and Amsterdam? 5 mins of shag?
i'd spend about 160€ by airplane to go to Rome, then about other 200 Rome-Bruxelles.....i have to count what a B&B costs?
do your maths.
it's not simple to go to north Europe from the rock where i live
try to come here for your holidays ;D
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

psichonaut wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:Thanks Italian mad-man!

...but you are lucky, Suckerrock is far how much?20 € by train? and Amsterdam? 5 mins of shag?
i'd spend about 160€ by airplane to go to Rome, then about other 200 Rome-Bruxelles.....i have to count what a B&B costs?
do your maths.
it's not simple to go to north Europe from the rock i live in
JUDGE!!!

Ha you do the maths my dear! No from Almere to Leuven it's costing me €44,45 for a weekend return. It will take me no less than four hours travelling time to getting there and back within the weekend. My sleeping in a comfy bed with a place to smoke and relax @ my age...thank you I f**king deserve it! with cost me an extra €30,00. I am a mother of two with that amount i could go out buying clothing and food for my kids, but this amount I have saved as mum...

...I've lived amongst these walls for three years now, going to the gigs I can that I can afford within MY restrictions....this is MY world I am enjoying at this point in my life dear sir....I have been a fan since my thirteenth and I'm not giving up this dream after leaving south coming north to see this band that also had my soul since then and it's takes mathematics to work out how long this love affair has been going on and how many people it has involved!

...no the more said...no the more known! :wink: ;D
that ongoing eternity
psichonaut
Overbomber

you confirm what i said
if i'd Spend the same of you i might be there.......SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
I'D NEED MORE THAN 360 € ONLY FFOR THE PLANES...MONEY I HAVE TO USE TO EAT AND DRESS MY 2 CHILDLDREN
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

please do not shout...

...i understand your pain just don't want to feel it.
that ongoing eternity
psichonaut
Overbomber

I'm sorry....if i only tell the truth
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

there is this really nice masked ball 3 times a year in Amsterdam and I really enjoyed it last year. there should be one in november again...just an idea
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

...so when are you lot venturing over to the wrong side of The Pond to visit me, hmm? :(

Yeah, 12th of Never. I understand. :|

*Sigh* :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
psichonaut
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:...so when are you lot venturing over to the wrong side of The Pond to visit me, hmm? :(

this is my first thought :oops:
Andie
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:...so when are you lot venturing over to the wrong side of The Pond to visit me, hmm? :(

I'm gonna be North of the Border, on the wrong side of the pond for the last week in August, if that's any help.

sorry i can't get any closer :|
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Well I ain't reading through 10 pages of this... I put my name down for Amsterdamage initially but can't do it now.Not possible right now. Anyway, its nice to be back. 8)
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
James Blast
Banned

and still with that naff avatar :innocent:

:lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Purple Light wrote:Well I ain't reading through 10 pages of this... I put my name down for Amsterdamage initially but can't do it now.Not possible right now. Anyway, its nice to be back. 8)
Welcome back, man. ;D
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
eotunun
Overbomber

One small day, HonSy. It'll take some miracles, but one small day. :D :wink:
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Is anyone still planning on making this one?
Silver_Owl
The Don

...I'm very close to trashing this thread Andrew. Does this answer your question? ;D

Unless anybody shouts up real soon.....
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

So this is off then? Well, we'll make up for it in Tienen/Leuven, for sure, with the ones that will come over to there :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Well Z most of the island people aren't doing it but if you still want to come visit me I'm sure we'll find something to do! :D

Also Andrew you are more than welcome to come and stay here, like I said most of the peeps staying at mine are on holiday at the moment so don't know about the cancelation as such.

But I won't hold it against any of you who decide to cancel either.

I love staying 50/50.
that ongoing eternity
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Well, it's just a train journey for me, so nothing I have to plan to far ahead. I'll see who feels like turning up, but most of us will be around at Suikerrock either way, so we'll have fun there for starters :D But if the attendance is massive after all, I won't mind coming over ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Petseri
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:Oh yay!

Pets is in the house so my s**t gets so kindly restricted. I'll call s**t crap from now on okay Pets?!

What am I missing? :?:
Silver_Owl
The Don

Petseri wrote:

Not a trick obviously. :wink:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Hom_Corleone wrote:
Petseri wrote:

Not a trick obviously. :wink:
That's the thing Pets, when you come on-line you don't miss a thing. All censorship works on full load....

...that trick! :wink:
that ongoing eternity