TC Lethbridge - Dowsing, Synchronicity etc.,

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dodges Unlimited Inc.
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I'm currently researching some of the ideas of this very wise (now deceased) academic. Sadly many of his books are now out of print, so if any of you know of sources or have done any research of your own? ...

:notworthy: To TC :innocent:
“Pension. Pay given to a state hireling for treason to his country.�
Samuel Johnson, A Dictionary of the English Language (1755)
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

I thought you were talking about Brigadier Sir Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart (who always seems to be in Geneva or Brazil or wherever these days).
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

:eek: Erm, no ... I'm not aware of this chap you mention - I'll check him out ...
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Dodges Unlimited Inc. wrote::eek: Erm, no ... I'm not aware of this chap you mention - I'll check him out ...
Hmm - he might not be strictly relevant to your research.
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
James Blast
Banned

Julian H. Cope is a devotee of that C.E. chappie
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

lazarus corporation wrote:I thought you were talking about Brigadier Sir Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart (who always seems to be in Geneva or Brazil or wherever these days).
:oops: :lol: 8)

Me too.
Debaser
Overbomber

Dodges Unlimited Inc. wrote:I'm currently researching some of the ideas of this very wise (now deceased) academic. Sadly many of his books are now out of print, so if any of you know of sources or have done any research of your own? ...

These blokes have done a little bit...

http://www.tc-lethbridge.com/news/

Terry Welbourn and Simon Brighton used to be in my fav local band of yesteryore 'Sinking Ships'
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Silver_Owl
The Don

Dodges Unlimited Inc. wrote:I'm currently researching some of the ideas of this very wise (now deceased) academic. Sadly many of his books are now out of print, so if any of you know of sources or have done any research of your own? ...

As mentioned The Archdrude of Wessex is a bit of a Lethbridge-head.

I did read a great book by Colin Wilson about him (amongst others) some years ago. I'm sure it would be available from your local library.

Click
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Dodges Unlimited Inc.

Thanks for this HC! - My local library (Presteigne) is unlikely to have it as it is very small, but they are helpful and always sort inter-library loans for me ...

I'm trying to re-kindle an interest I had in all of this from over twenty years ago! - Who knows where the time goes, eh?! I went on a dowsing course last weekend and it made me realise that I should devote more time to this - especially as there are so many interesting locations where I live too! The books I once read, including those by TC now seem to have vanished from library catalogues, and even Amazon only have expensive used copies ... Time for some reprints surely?

Dum de dum ... Where's my pendulum? - Ah right there!

:wink: