Temple Of Love 12" on Red Vinyl

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Anyone know the going rate for this at the moment? Just ordered a copy, going to be about 22 quid.

For those who don't know, was a limited 1983 Belgium release on Red Vinyl. Only ever seen one copy of it (a guy I used to know had an extensive collection) and never seen it for sale before.

Ce||Three
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Big Si
School Bully

CellThree wrote:Anyone know the going rate for this at the moment? Just ordered a copy, going to be about 22 quid.

For those who don't know, was a limited 1983 Belgium release on Red Vinyl. Only ever seen one copy of it (a guy I used to know had an extensive collection) and never seen it for sale before.

Ce||Three
Best guy to ask is our very own 'Y' - http://members.fortunecity.com/sompromo/TOL/Tol.html
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Doktor_ Von_ Leipzig
Road Kill

Hi there,

This particular release on the belgium Himalaya records outlet is worth that much. You might have a chance of getting it on Ebay for less but it IS a rather limited edition.

Cheers,

Paul
Y
Fraud Squad

Paul, I agree. On Ebay, you can find it for about $25 (15GBP or so). The Record Collector magazine price guide indicates 25GBP ($40) for it. Cell Three, I think the price you paid is fine.

I find strange that the red vinyl be a 'limited edition' because the release on black vinyl is much harder to find that the red one. I have two possible scenarios that would expain this:

- The red vinyl had originally a smaller number made than the black vinyl, but more red vinyls were pressed (by Himalaya or by a bootlegger) because of its demand.

- The other possible case would be that it's just a marketing scam...but doubt it :)

In any case, both records are not easy to find and make great collectable items!
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Cool, I'm getting it for 16GBP and 6GBP for p+p

Coming from Israel. never had any post from the middle east before :?
24.24.2.489 Deceased
surexform
Road Kill

Thats a good price. I paid £25 not so long ago.

Did anyone see body electric here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... =2262&rd=1

I missed it by 1 minute. Gutting!

Thats a steal for that money. Guess seller didnt know its worth or would have advertised it better.

Sure
The inmates are running the asylum
Andy TG
Overbomber

surexform wrote:Thats a good price. I paid £25 not so long ago.

Did anyone see body electric here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... =2262&rd=1

I missed it by 1 minute. Gutting!

Thats a steal for that money. Guess seller didnt know its worth or would have advertised it better.

Sure
Now that was a bargain! - less that £30.00 for the Body Electric 7" and Long Train flexi!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Drsisters
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

heard rumors about US import copys of the red TOL single with braineater stickers on them.
Must see a copy before i believe the rumors.
I have 2 red TOL singles, one with stickers on it with a dark red vinyl and one without stickers with light red vinyl.
I agree with Yanick, the black vinyls are much hard to find then the red ones.
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.