Leeds based guitarist needed

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

We had the power, we had the choice.

But I don't recall that! :eek: :lol: :wink:
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

It was shortly after you were talking about your relocation from Hull ;) I guess the relief of your current whereabouts must have triggered it.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

LEEDS! :D

(Maisey, I'll be in touch)
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Game on. Maisey needs a new avatar. 8)
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Damn right!

I propse we get together for a drink at some point during the weekend of the 20th or 21st and talk things through. You guys can also meet the non heartland memeber of the collective, the excellent Shelley - the dark genius behind the keyboard 8)

My halls are a short bus ride north of town on Otley road (LS16 5PT for google maps)... I have band practice space so all being well we can retreat to there for jamming...although if a better option presents itself.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Huddersfield is a nice satelite rocking town ya know!
Paddy
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

indeed it is.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind