THE MUMBLES : "Into The Shade" (A Promotional CD)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
robertzombie
Overbomber

In between writing and recording a new EP, rehearsing for the upcoming gig and filming a dodgy documentary we have also planned the release of a new Mumbles promo CD.
In the past Mumbles promos have been few and far between but this one looks like it might actually reach a few people's speakers.

Essentially it's a mini compilation for new listeners, DJs, possible fans and old fans. The disc contains half of the already widely available Wire EP along with three brand new tracks. So basically it's a small selection of the good stuff!

The discs will be personally handed out at London Goth events by Robert and James but if you'd like a copy to be posted to you this is possible (you'll need to pay the P&P).

We'll be putting together 50 copies so if any of you lot would like one I will post information regarding how to order one in the next few days.

The tracklist is:

1. Intro: "When The Sun Destroys The Earth" (a fragment)
2. The Machine
3. Dream Of Mirrors
4. Hate, Pride And Fear
5. Pilgrim
6. Twenty-Two

You can hear Hate, Pride And Fear - one of the new songs - on our Myspace page.
mh
Above the Chemist

:D Count me in! :notworthy:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Reserved mine an age ago ;)
Nationalise the f**king lot.
streamline
Slight Overbomber

Can I have one please Uncle Rob? :D

I trust you trust in me to mistrust you
Nic
Slight Overbomber

Put me on the list as well. :D
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Ooh, I'd like one... if we can work out something for the paying of things, that is. No paypal here I'm affraid. A handful of euros in an enveloppe could be an easy solution :innocent:
in dub we trust
robertzombie
Overbomber

That sounds fine. I'll go to the post office and find out how much postage will be within the UK and Europe and other places.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Cool Dude 8)
in dub we trust
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

nice - count me in