Totally non-incriminating thread of happiness.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Evening all.

I know one or two people here have accidentally dabbled in illicit substances (but didn't inhale ;)), so I was wondering if anyone had any stories of their experiences. :)

Personally I've started taking legal ones when I go out, as it's cheaper than alcohol, and a tad safer than the back-alley "it's pure, 'onest" ones.
Silver_Owl
The Don

Dark wrote:Evening all.

I know one or two people here have accidentally dabbled in illicit substances (but didn't inhale ;)), so I was wondering if anyone had any stories of their experiences. :)

Personally I've started taking legal ones when I go out, as it's cheaper than alcohol, and a tad safer than the back-alley "it's pure, 'onest" ones.
DAVE :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, Korin..it depends what you want.
Do you want wise words of warning or hilarious drug tales?
Sadly, I can do both (as I am a Daddy). :wink:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
aims
Overbomber

*grabs popcorn*
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Better be sweet popcorn, none of that plain rubbish. Want some Coke with that, Motzlah? :lol:

I want tales of warning, tales of amusement, good trips, bad trips, anything. :)
nodubmanshouts
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

According to dub lore...

pot is fun, but makes you a dull, lazy person.

speed is fun, but makes you a nervous wreck.

coke is fun - briefly - but makes you an asshole.

heroin is only for stupid bastards.

acid is extremely fun, but to be taken in the right place/ right time.

overall, I'd stick to alcohol... especially the grape variety.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

There was the time I took magic mushrooms and spent 3 hours staring at the back of a spoon...

I've been spiked with heroin, that was unpleasant.

Lost far too many weekends to amphetamines; I think the longest I stayed awake was 4 days. :lol:

Too much but never enough...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

Don't have any of that stuff over here.
Well, almost none.
acid is extremely fun, but to be taken in the right place/ right time.
Can't even remember the last time I even saw acid.
Which is prolly a good thing as it makes me suddenly want a new tattoo.
:oops:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
James Blast
Banned

never touched the stuff :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I've been totally square thus far in my life - doubt I would ever take drugs other than possibly to try once or twice (and I would steer well clear the ones that are associated with long-term mindfuckery).

You don't want to get me started on that Irish Knight though! :eek: :lol: :oops:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Silver_Owl
The Don

James Blast wrote:never touched the stuff :lol:
I heard you tried tea and lots of it. :eek:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

To be honest I think Ebenezer Goode would be the one for me :lol:
Imagine that!
James Blast
Banned

Hom_Corleone wrote:
and biscuits :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dark
Underneath the Rock

boudicca wrote:To be honest I think Ebenezer Goode would be the one for me :lol:
Imagine that!
Last week I was dancing to that, pupils dilated, on top of some speakers, screaming the lyrics... nobody else was really dancing, but damned if I wasn't enjoying myself, it doesn't half enhance the effects of ANYTHING. :lol:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I think I'd be most likeable and least mental on it.

Come and give me a hug, world! :lol:
mh
Above the Chemist

In general I don't see the need or feel the requirement. If there's "funny stuff" going round I might join in and have a smoke or two. I've been spiked with E which was interesting and different at the start, then decidedly unpleasant. And I have over-indulged in space cake, which was fun until it really kicked in.

I do work rather near a methadone clinic, so I get to see - on a fairly regular basis (everytime I walk out the door!) - the actual real effects of heroin on people, so if you touch that I'll kick your ass up and down the corridor.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:
and biscuits :|
Nutmeg is legal :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Honeythorn
Amphetamine Filth

Never taken anything ever. But If I did eventually try anything I'd prefer a natural hallucinogenic I think. Mushrooms or Datura ( I have a Datura growing on my windowsill :innocent: ). At least they won't have been messed about with or cut with something nasty in a DIY lab.
Captain Ahab rushed in, his craziness all unzipped......

" YER NEED TO DO MORE SEX! " ~ Drunken old Yorkshireman

http://www.sadeian.org/
Big Si
School Bully

mh wrote:I do work rather near a methadone clinic, so I get to see - on a fairly regular basis (everytime I walk out the door!) - the actual real effects of heroin on people, so if you touch that I'll kick your ass up and down the corridor.
I live in the Gorbals, Steve :wink: , nuff said :|
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

mh wrote:I do work rather near a methadone clinic, so I get to see - on a fairly regular basis (everytime I walk out the door!) - the actual real effects of heroin on people, so if you touch that I'll kick your ass up and down the corridor.
Yeah. I used to work near a methadone clinic too. That and the aforementioned spiking by smackheads have given me an antipathy to H.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I think the reasoning behind a lot of legal pills/drugs in general is that users of illegal and harder drugs can get something that's generally "cleaner", legal, and not likely to f**k them up.

Heroin's one of those drugs I don't think I ever want to go near. I'm also scared of needles, so...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

It's perfectly possible to be a heroin addict without injecting. It's smokable. (That's how I was spiked; I thought I was smoking some wacky backy, turns out it had added extras. :urff: )

Anyhoo, the second time I did mushrooms, was the first time I met Big Doug -- we'd gone on a journey to the all-night garage* and met Doug there. He'd just pierced his own belly button with a safety pin. That made a great impression as I'm sure you can imagine.

*the garage was about 400 metres from the flat where we were all doing mushrooms, but it seemed to take about an hour to get there and back.
—Bertrand Russell
EvilBastard
Overbomber

I like a little hash (there, I said it :lol: ) but I can't be doing with this high-octane skunkified brain-mashing "bud" sh*t that seems to be all that's available in my neck of the woods. I'd be happy with a leaf if it was around - a nice smooth mellow buzz that enhances conversation, Floyd, and Wallace & Gromit, as opposed to the I-can't-feel-my-brain-anymore sensation. Not a fan of the bud hangover either.

Speed was fun when I was young and foolish and needed to stay awake (and which accounted for my ability to get into 28" jeans), but I have put away the things of childhood (apart from a Ribena fixation :lol: ). I did coke once, it was a work-peer-pressure thing, didn't enjoy it much, tried shrooms once and got dreadful indigestion, never been tempted to try X, meth, H, crack, or LSD.

Does this mean I have to leave the forum now? :lol:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Pista
Cureboi

@EvilBastard
#

Just for you.

:lol: :lol:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Sister Graves
Road Kill

I've yet to sample anything except in that second hand sort of way that happens when a lot of people are smoking interesting herbal things and the room is full of second-hand smoke.
I have every intention of trying a wide assortment of things, but I'm picky... I want to make sure of the right combination of substance, surroundings and companions before I start playing with my brain chemistry.
I've never needed drugs to hallucinate or stay up all night anyway- mild insomnia and *really* bad eating habits do that for me anyway!
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

my class are a legal, cheap, renewable source of natural hallucinogen.
the long term effects are unknown.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind