Totally non-incriminating thread of happiness.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Andy Christ 666 wrote:cant stand to be around staggering drunks or 'high' people.
I take it you wont be at the Manchester mini-meet then? :lol:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Ahráyeph wrote: LSD was good to me - I'll refrain from talking about it here and keep it for when I'll meet up with some of you again one fine day.
:D Dear sir when is this fine day we meet up again? ;D
Andy Christ 666 wrote:cant stand to be around staggering drunks or 'high' people.
:( Oh well dear Andy, it's a pity cause I would have liked to meet you one day.

Dear Korin, I'll just say rather don't do drugs, but if you do take them in an environment where you feel safe and always remember that the next day your head hurts with major headaches or a very heavy feeling that can last for days.
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Today a young man on acid realised that all matter is just energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves. Now here's Tom with the weather.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

The only drug I did not touch at all is heroin. Some of my friends, "back in the days" ( :roll: ) used to do it and I never liked the way the were reduced. Never.
I used to be a lot into synthetic drugs and was easy for me to get them as my first "committed" boyfriend's friends were quite generous people and always had something for us.
But then things started to get a bit off and ugly...
I don't do much stuff now a days, because I don't really feel the urge...mind you, if someone that I know very well, someone extremely reliable offers me something I wouldn't say "no", but it's different now... :wink:
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote::D Dear sir when is this fine day we meet up again? ;D
Unfortunately, Debs, I have no idea. Someday? ;) :P
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

tbh, i've only ever dabbled a bit here and there with speed and acid, and that was a loooong time ago in a galaxy far far away. i was young, stupid and very easily influenced.

it was crap, so i stopped before i really started.

there are 2 main reasons why i really cant be ar$ed:

1) i give a s**t what i put in my body - same reason i've never smoked: it would be counter-productive to be vegan and then shovel f**k loads of chemicals into my system.

what happens to all the health benefits gained from my lifestyle/diet choice? they f**k off, thats what. you screw your metabolism, your brain and your kidneys. fun fun fun :roll:

and

2) i've never seen anyone become a nicer person on drugs. plain and simple.

people off their tits almost always either become a drooling f**kwit or an arrogant c**t.

and for what its worth, i've always tended to think that if you need drugs to make a night enjoyable, you're in the wrong club. and if you need drugs to make life enjoyable, you're in the wrong life.

call me old fashioned, but i just never really got it :|
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Quiff Boy wrote:people off their tits almost always either become a drooling f**kwit or an arrogant c**t.

and for what its worth, i've always tended to think that if you need drugs to make a night enjoyable, you're in the wrong club. and if you need drugs to make life enjoyable, you're in the wrong life.
My thoughts exactly. :notworthy:
Do I Look Like A People Person?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

You drink don't you Boss?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

markfiend wrote:You drink don't you Boss?
Aye, furniture polish and meths ;D

Gets umpteen things clean :innocent:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

weebleswobble wrote:
markfiend wrote:You drink don't you Boss?
Aye, furniture polish and meths ;D

Gets umpteen things clean :innocent:
:lol: :D

a little, but increasingly i find my appetite for booze diminishing also. no moral objections there (and yes, i am aware of the hypocrisies there :lol:), just a bit bored of the sensation and the subsequent hangover/nausea :|
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Ahráyeph wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote::D Dear sir when is this fine day we meet up again? ;D
Unfortunately, Debs, I have no idea. Someday? ;) :P
I can live with someday! 8)
Quiff Boy wrote:and for what its worth, i've always tended to think that if you need drugs to make a night enjoyable, you're in the wrong club. and if you need drugs to make life enjoyable, you're in the wrong life.

Funny I think the same way about people that drink too much!

I do agree with what you are saying boss, but then there are people like me that do drugs because we want to and also enjoy what it does to open the mind into seeing things differently or the other chemicals that help you stay awake for many many hours with your dancing shoes on and a night out when the music only stops when the sun comes up.

Lucky for me the country I'm living in I can get any drug tested before taking it to make sure it's "safe" well that the chemical balance is correct under the name it's going for.

My lifestyle includes a break from the mental world we live in, in restricted amounts and at the right time of course...need a few months break to help the body get her levels right again. Also of all the stoned people I've ever been around they are all good people who sit and chat and giggle. There is no abuse like what I sometimes see with people that are just drunk.

And most drugs taken in the right place with good people, it is fun.

:wink:
that ongoing eternity
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

MadameButterfly wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:and for what its worth, i've always tended to think that if you need drugs to make a night enjoyable, you're in the wrong club. and if you need drugs to make life enjoyable, you're in the wrong life.

oh, absolutely. i completely agree :!:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Quiff Boy wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:

yay! the monkey agrees with me. ;D
that ongoing eternity
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

MadameButterfly wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:

he would. he was liberated from a lab where they made him smoke chap fags and drink cheap gin all day :lol:

now he gets marlboros and tanqueray no. ten ;)
Hexe Luciferia

MadameButterfly wrote:
I do agree with what you are saying boss, but then there are people like me that do drugs because we want to and also enjoy what it does to open the mind into seeing things differently or the other chemicals that help you stay awake for many many hours with your dancing shoes on and a night out when the music only stops when the sun comes up.

My lifestyle includes a break from the mental world we live in, in restricted amounts and at the right time of course...need a few months break to help the body get her levels right again. Also of all the stoned people I've ever been around they are all good people who sit and chat and giggle. There is no abuse like what I sometimes see with people that are just drunk.

:notworthy: :notworthy: Very nicely put.
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
Spigel

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:

:notworthy: :notworthy: Very nicely put.
I couldn´t agree more :notworthy:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Quiff Boy wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
Quiff Boy wrote: oh, absolutely. i completely agree :!:
he would. he was liberated from a lab where they made him smoke chap fags and drink cheap gin all day :lol:

now he gets marlboros and tanqueray no. ten ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
it's okay barry, you don't need drugs with a mind like yours.
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

@ Hexe & Spigel ~ thank you I think. It's just a honest response on a rainy afternoon. :wink: :kiss: :kiss:
that ongoing eternity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I think you won't be surprised that I agree with you too Debs ;)
—Bertrand Russell
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

DerekR wrote:I take it you wont be at the Manchester mini-meet then? :lol:

Doubtful, but you never know, depends on the cashflow.
MadameButterfly wrote: :( Oh well dear Andy, it's a pity cause I would have liked to meet you one day.
I don't mind so much if the people are drunk and good looking. :wink:
Do I Look Like A People Person?
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I used to smoke pot here and there with college/club acquaintances, but after a couple of marijuana-induced panic attacks so severe that I truly thought I was going to die, I've vowed to never touch the stuff again. I've never tried or used anything else but alcohol (well, ok - I smoked a hash ball in 1995, or thereabouts - but it was a tiny amount, and it was a solitary incident) - and at this point, I'm nearly a teetotaler. Ho-hum. :|
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

Oh, well... I'll be the last to give advice to anybody, cause I think it usually backfires, and everybody has to decide and experience for themselves...

- I've been a pot smoker (leaves and/or hash) for ages - very mild ones - and I quit about 4 years ago (I will join for some drags if somebody offers and have a wild weekend if I end up in A'dam), because I had the growing feeling it makes you dumb, lazy and slow. I didn't want to f**k up my exams. During the long period I smoked, I had all kinds of funny experiences: Twice I got blind for about 20 minutes each. Several panic attacks including serious claustrophobia, agoraphobia and the fantasy of killing myself by inhaling gas from the oven in the kitchen or jumping out of the window (4th floor). I've never been suicidal, these have been ideas that came with the smoking. And I suffered growing self doubts that made ordinary life increasingly difficult. Bottom line for me is: this stuff isn't as harmless as you'd like to believe, but draw your own conclusions.

- I've tried cocaine once and was totally dissappointed cause the feeling I had was one I know perfectly well from times when I'm in a really, really, really good mood. And witnessing what it does to people when they're coming down put me off entirely.

- tried LSD: It wasn't fun. All it did was putting me into a very, very analytical mood thinking very sceptical and cynical thoughts about the high-flying plans for the future me and my friends at the time had.

- Tried mushrooms: They are the best thing ever, if you're in nature. I've been talking to snails, trees and stones for whole afternoons and we had lots of fun together (nobody got hurt). Indoor it's a BAD idea. I couldn't cope with all the faces on the wall.

- Tried E: Yes, it's nice to dance the whole night through and hug everybody, but coming down gave me such heavy depressions that I'll gladly stay away of it for the rest of my life.

- Amphetamine: tried it for a few months in small doses and it was the best thing ever. Glad I don't have access to it anymore. It'd be too dangerous.

- Never tried H. As a friend of mine put it: Even in our worst hours of darkness we've still always had too much to loose to mess around with something that ruins your life so thoroughly.

Nowadays I'm having fun with beer, wine, gin&bitterlemon and other drinks of choice. And it seems enough. Most of the time I'm even having fun staying sober. Life and definitions of fun change...
You can't fix stupid.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

markfiend wrote:I think you won't be surprised that I agree with you too Debs ;)
Cheers Marky-poo! :kiss: You probably won't remember this but I'm sure we had this discussion once before....you were too stoned to say much though! :innocent: :lol:
Andy Christ 666 wrote:I don't mind so much if the people are drunk and good looking. :wink:
Oh dear, well with this bunch I do tend to drink. :lol:
that ongoing eternity
moses

I had better stay well away from this thread :roll:
eotunun
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:I used to smoke pot here and there with college/club acquaintances, but after a couple of marijuana-induced panic attacks so severe that I truly thought I was going to die, I've vowed to never touch the stuff again. I've never tried or used anything else but alcohol (well, ok - I smoked a hash ball in 1995, or thereabouts - but it was a tiny amount, and it was a solitary incident) - and at this point, I'm nearly a teetotaler. Ho-hum. :|
Na, t'was just a few "whiteys".
Hash CAN trigger these troubles if there's a potential for them. The Hash fans never will believe the nicey jointies might possibly perhaps be slightly unhealthy.
Hell, f*ck! They are!
I know a chap from a neighbourtown whose schizophrenia started after a good night on weed. Nowadays he's hardly able to live on his own.
Weed is not harmless! It isn't smack, but it's no spinach either!
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly