Coletive Interview 2006 São Paulo

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

17/05/2006 - Interview with all the band
(sorry the bad english :oops: )

Q:What 'll be interessing to the band record a new album?
Eldritch:We need to find a new Record-company so ambicious then us.

Q: What is the sensation to come back to Brazil and do a new gig?
Eldritch:16 years had past, and i don't rly remember of the first gig we did, but we spected 'll be a good gig for the public and for us!

Q:'ll be released a live-dvd or live-cd for this Show in São paulo or in Rio?
Eldritch:hm...*long time* No!

Q: What is the setlist for the show?
Eldritch: We wont tell!

What do You think about 'internet and the music'?
Eldritch:I apreciate a construtive and a funny internet, but without too much use, also i wont like to do interviews in the same day of the gig :lol:

Q:What do you think about covers and own-songs in heavy metal style?
Eldritch:We ever have a little part of a heavy metal band,so its normal, my favorite bands it's Motorhead and deftones!

Q:You, Eldritch, it's interessing about Artistic expression, can u explain what you think about all that?
Eldritch:Beyond the music, i also interessing in politic too, and i think too much musicians would be too!

Q:Eldritch, its possible to do new songs after 40 years old?
Eldritch:Yes, i already said, we are with a new band, a young band, and plaiyng new songs, we 'll play six or eight of the new songs in the next gig!(são paulo 19/05)

Q:You imagine doin' the bite silver bullet tour with the old band?
Eldritch:No, if i do this same tour with the old band, we 'll be dead in the half of tour.

Q:What do you think about the music "More" covered by Shaaman?
All the band: Actually , we dont hear it and didn't know about this cover.

Q: TSOM is a icon of the Goth'80 and now too, so too much heavy metal, gothic metal, ebm and other band , already do a TSOM cover, what do you think about the covers? like the Paradise lost or Cradle of Filth?
Eldritch: I had hear some covers, i like some covers, i hate some others, I had liked of Paradise Lost cover for Walk Away and they are frieds of the band too.The Cradle of Filth call me to sing a song, who they 'll do, but i say no, i can't see me doin' anything with the COF.
Chris May:I love the Poise Noire Cover for Marian, a band who show a evolution of the song.

Q:You have a date to release the new songs(in a studio version)?
Eldritch:Soon, but we 'll play some of then friday!

Q:And about Politic, what is your position?
Eldritch:I Had strong politic opinions of the left! When i call ben to play with me, i had asked if he voted right and in who! :lol:

Q:What each member do after play in the sisters?
Chris: Owner of a Hip-Hop Store
Simon: Play in a lot of bands
Ben: Play in a punk-metal band

Q: What is the origin of the name "Sister of Mercy"?
Eldritch:I don't wanna talk about this.

Q: Here in Brasil , the most people who hear sisters of mercy are goths, and have a peculiar clothes, what you think about it?
Eldritch:Actually, it's pretty hot here, so i had a another vision of the brazillian people, i think the brazillian people use bikinis, panties, and others swim-suit all the time :lol: ,Anyway we make musics for everyone, we like to know who the brazillian goths like us, but we make music for the pop-listeners too and for family mothers too!
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
mh
Above the Chemist

Nice one Husek :notworthy:

Interesting to hear that Von like PL's Walk Away. :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Thanks for this! :notworthy:
"as we walk on the floodland"
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Husek wrote:Q:You have a date to release the new songs(in a studio version)?
Eldritch:Soon, but we 'll play some of then friday!
This is clearly some new meaning of the word "soon".