Totally non-incriminating thread of happiness.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Sadly, Jum, I don't think anyone listens to that warning until it happens to them or someone they love :|
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
psichonaut
Overbomber

@ Juergen: if weed may be spinach...i have the Popeye muscles
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
moses
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:Sadly, Jum, I don't think anyone listens to that warning until it happens to them or someone they love :|
So i guess 'The Better Crack Club' doesn't refer to crack-cocaine
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

moses wrote:
boudicca wrote:Sadly, Jum, I don't think anyone listens to that warning until it happens to them or someone they love :|
Rather to this better crack club :wink:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
moses

Obviousman wrote:
moses wrote:
as in 'craic'?
eotunun
Overbomber

psichonaut wrote:@ Juergen: if weed may be spinach...i have the Popeye muscles
If that were the case I guess you could blow satelites into orbit.. :lol:
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
eotunun
Overbomber

Sadly.
What I felt there back then may just have been a "whitey", but as Sinnie said: I was affraid for my life in that situation. That feeling of my heart muscle cramping was not at all enjoyable. Not my idea of a worthwhile experience. I'd call that "whitey" a substantial panic attack.
Anyway, I rather stop doing something potentially riscy earlier than necessary than later than that if there are warning signs. That's what warning signs are for.
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Sister Graves
Road Kill

moses wrote:
Obviousman wrote:
moses wrote: So i guess 'The Better Crack Club' doesn't refer to crack-cocaine
as in 'craic'?
One would presume so. Poor sods just don't know how to spell in their own choice of dialect.
moses

There is a world of difference between good crack and good craic !
Sister Graves
Road Kill

I dunno, depends which pubs in Belfast you go to.
(says she, who happily left that city a few years back and doesn't intend to return)
methadrine
Road Kill

Maisey wrote:The first time we ever tried speed we snorted it off a 12" copy of First and Last and Always :von:
Funny, first time I did speed I snorted it off a Floodland tape. :eek:
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Excellent! 8)

It was actually inspired by a heartlander (I don't remember who) who said they used to have a special copy of Dark Side Of The Moon reserved for rolling joints.

For me, drugs need context, otherwise they are the wrong kind of depraved. Speed in goth clubs, Acid at outdoor Psytrance raves, Cannabis in a group situation, that kind of thing - everything in its place.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
msm67
Amphetamine Filth

@MB...you put it very well!
Having used most of the old school drugs, I think that as long as one uses and doesn't abuse, all's good. For some that isn't an option because they have addictive personalities. Luckily, that was never an issue for me & my honey. Nowadays, we stay away from the illegals and stick to what the doctor prescribes. He gets pain pills for his medical conditions, as do I. We also get Adderal, me fo CFS and he for the fatigue that the MS causes. Basically, it's amphetemine salts in pill form. However, we've never had the inclination to crush & snort them! The one drug I'd never try and would urge others to stay away from is PCP. I've seen too many people freak out on that crap!
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Last Tuesday I had some new pills.. thought it had come and gone, so I had another, then felt the first one start properly. So I worried, which just gave me the bad feelings. Mind, I knew what to do, sat with friends, kept calm, went on a half mile walk for chewing gum, and 30 minutes before the club closed, the second one started, and I felt great. Irony, huh? :lol:

And then on Friday I tried yet another sort.. designed to be the same as old-school E. I felt the same slightly-prickly heat on the top of my back that I remembered from Leeds, but weirdly, the thing that really got it pumping was sitting and cuddling one of my best friends for a bit. Strange, but fun. :)
Then I came down, drove home, slept 4 hours and did 9 hours at work the next day. Because I'm awesome like that. ;) :lol:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I detest chemicals.

They kill people off.

Don't let it be one of you nice HLers...

:|

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
mh
Above the Chemist

Dark wrote:Last Tuesday I had some new pills.. thought it had come and gone, so I had another, then felt the first one start properly. So I worried, which just gave me the bad feelings. Mind, I knew what to do, sat with friends, kept calm, went on a half mile walk for chewing gum, and 30 minutes before the club closed, the second one started, and I felt great. Irony, huh? :lol:

And then on Friday I tried yet another sort.. designed to be the same as old-school E. I felt the same slightly-prickly heat on the top of my back that I remembered from Leeds, but weirdly, the thing that really got it pumping was sitting and cuddling one of my best friends for a bit. Strange, but fun. :)
Then I came down, drove home, slept 4 hours and did 9 hours at work the next day. Because I'm awesome like that. ;) :lol:
Nah, it's just cos you're young and can take it.

I don't mean to come over all preachy, but that's quite a bit of experimenting with chemicals, so I do hope you're being careful enough to make sure it doesn't end in tears. :|
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
psichonaut
Overbomber

the only thing i don't want to do anymore is smoke the"free base". i think the big part of you knows what it is, but for the record is cocaine washed in medical ammonia or sodium bicarbionate. i want to make the point that often i can find cocaine at 85% pure to sniff.
well, once, my first time i smoked it (1 gr in 4/ persons) and i stopped to talk for about 4 hours and i only stayed on the sofa just watching what the others did.....a nightmare when i turned into my skin
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
methadrine
Road Kill

Dark wrote: And then on Friday I tried yet another sort.. designed to be the same as old-school E. I felt the same slightly-prickly heat on the top of my back that I remembered from Leeds, but weirdly, the thing that really got it pumping was sitting and cuddling one of my best friends for a bit. Strange, but fun. :)
That "cuddly" drug didn't happen to start with the letter M, did it?
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

mh wrote:
Dark wrote:Then I came down, drove home, slept 4 hours and did 9 hours at work the next day. Because I'm awesome like that. ;) :lol:
Nah, it's just cos you're young and can take it.
Possibly, or else it's the drugs that are still talking. While individual tolerance seems to vary enormously, I think most people taking chemical cocktails end up showing the signs sooner or later.
mh wrote:I don't mean to come over all preachy, but that's quite a bit of experimenting with chemicals, so I do hope you're being careful enough to make sure it doesn't end in tears. :|
Quite. You might feel fine but maybe better to measure it by how other (sober) people find you.
nowayjose

Am I the only one who's a tiny bit concerned about the "drove home" part?
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

nowayjose wrote:Am I the only one who's a tiny bit concerned about the "drove home" part?
Somewhat earlier, Izzy wrote:
I detest chemicals.

They kill people off.

Don't let it be one of you nice HLers...

IZ.
Nope ;)

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Dark
Underneath the Rock

I don't think one counts as a "cocktail", nor are they "still talking" after a few days.

It's not like I suddenly stopped responding to real life, it just feels a little different.
Just forget it.

And hey, if it kills me, it's my own fault, right? Just one fewer person and one more "I told you so". :roll:
Don't assume that I have no idea whatsoever what I'm doing, please. :|
moses

I have to say I am quite surprised at the anti-drug stance of most of you, I would have thought on a Sisters forum partaking in illegal drugs would have been de rigueur considering what the band and their cohorts were about. I guess nothing ventured nothing lost.

'Seven shades of shiva rising, I am come
wah-hoo
let's do the war on drugs
wah-hoo' :innocent:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

let's do the walk to work on drugs ;D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Many of my drug-addled tales were from a time when I was of a similar age to how old Korin is now. And I'm sure the same is the case for a lot of the rest of you (at least the drug-takers among you).

Let him make his own mistakes -- if they are mistakes, of which I remain to be convinced.

You could get run over by a bus tomorrow... ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell