Totally non-incriminating thread of happiness.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
moses
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

weebleswobble wrote:let's do the walk to work on drugs ;D
And this is what you will see........

the cracks appear along the wall wall wall wall wall
see the people stoop back, that once stood tall tall tall tall tall
i see the buildings crumble see the empires fall
but i see no more and i don't recall
cause i see
nothing but the good things
:lol:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

moses wrote:I have to say I am quite surprised at the anti-drug stance of most of you, I would have thought on a Sisters forum partaking in illegal drugs would have been de rigueur considering what the band and their cohorts were about. I guess nothing ventured nothing lost.

'Seven shades of shiva rising, I am come
wah-hoo
let's do the war on drugs
wah-hoo' :innocent:
I was into black metal years ago.

I never raped a goat on an altar and I never made black candles out of baby-fat.

How untr00 is that! ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:I never raped a goat on an altar and I never made black candles out of baby-fat.IZ.
If I recall the stories correctly, the goat raped you, just to prove you were tr00er than the other BM fans... :twisted: ;D
moses

Izzy HaveMercy wrote: I was into black metal years ago.

I never raped a goat on an altar and I never made black candles out of baby-fat.

How untr00 is that! ;D

IZ.
And I don't suppose any of the 'black metal' bands did either - novelty acts aren't usually that real :lol:
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:I never raped a goat on an altar and I never made black candles out of baby-fat.
Sadly I was kicked out of my local Satanist chapter - although I explained that it was the result of my lysdexia, they weren't too happy when I sacrificed a toga at the black mass, but selling my soul to Santa was more than they were prepared to go along with... :roll:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
mh
Above the Chemist

moses wrote:I have to say I am quite surprised at the anti-drug stance of most of you, I would have thought on a Sisters forum partaking in illegal drugs would have been de rigueur considering what the band and their cohorts were about. I guess nothing ventured nothing lost.

'Seven shades of shiva rising, I am come
wah-hoo
let's do the war on drugs
wah-hoo' :innocent:
I'd consider myself more "pro common sense" than "anti drugs". There are certainly some people for whom taking drugs is a baaaaad idea (we're all different, and we all react to things in different ways), but that's much the same with drinking too. If someone who reacts badly to booze is advised not to drink, I don't really see why it should be any different for anything else (including cheese sandwiches).

Referring back to other posts now rather than to yours...

By all means exploration and making mistakes (and learning from them, whether that be "I don't think cheese sandwiches are the thing for me" or "you know what, cheese sandwiches are actually OK" or even "I'm making a choice not to eat cheese sandwiches for my own reasons" doesn't matter, it's all learning) is part of growing up, and there are people who will eat cheese sandwiches until well into their 80s (and beyond) with no ill effects. But when you're just starting to get to know cheese sandwiches, a "one step at a time, and baby steps first" approach really does no harm.

So I suppose what I'm saying is, if you're going to risk making a mistake, it would be nice if you try to ensure it's a small one. :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
moses

Didn't realise cheese sandwiches were so risky :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ironically enough, cheese sandwiches is about all I ate while I was at my worst (or best) in terms of gonzoid amphetamine filth :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
moses

markfiend wrote:Ironically enough, cheese sandwiches is about all I ate while I was at my worst (or best) in terms of gonzoid amphetamine filth :lol:
That's why I eat so many!! mmmmmmmmmm chedder & speed
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Dark wrote:I don't think one counts as a "cocktail", nor are they "still talking" after a few days.
According to your post - it was 2 pills on the Tuesday and another type 3 days later. Both of which you hadn't tried before. I know very little about how the body metabolises this stuff but I suspect it takes more than 3 days for it to leave the system. My "still talking" remark was meant to be humerous, but I admit it hasn't come across that way at all!
Dark wrote:It's not like I suddenly stopped responding to real life, it just feels a little different.
Just forget it.
Well you opened up this discussion in the first place.
Dark wrote:And hey, if it kills me, it's my own fault, right? Just one fewer person and one more "I told you so". :roll:
Don't assume that I have no idea whatsoever what I'm doing, please. :|
I didn't. It was clear in your post that you were prepared for a good or bad outcome before you took the pills. What concerned me was you driving home straight after the comedown from an unfamiliar drug and being so blase about it. Nothing awesome about that.

To get back off my high horse, I remember some time ago Doktor Gott posting a very intelligent, infomed and objective piece about his (considerable) experimentations. Worth a trawl through the archives if it hasn't been deleted. Wise words frome somebody who's been there done that, is totally unrepentant and is probably still doing it :lol:
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

LSA and magic mushrooms - very useful for awareness. Wouldn't say i wouldn't be the person i am today without them but they have paved the way and possibly it's even true.

But for close-minded, stupid, or immature people i'd say it's best to stay away from any kinds of difficult mind-bending substances, that includes good ol' alcohol and maybe even things like coffee. In a stupid state of mind or with bad attitude all those traits, like laziness or stupidity itself, become heightened. In the same way, a seeker's attitude becomes heightened, and an open-minded person's mind becomes more opened.

i was also glad to read about experience's of a person here for whom i have rather high regard and wasn't disappointed.

For merely social purposes my drug of choise is and shall remain simply alcohol. Don't know, maybe speed wouldn't be bad, but there seems to be a hand of God in preventing me from getting it.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
moses

itnAklipse wrote:LSA

Don't know, maybe speed wouldn't be bad, but there seems to be a hand of God in preventing me from getting it.
LSA - sounds interesting. Anything like LSD?

If you're having trouble acquiring drugs then try your local secondary school - it will be loaded.
psichonaut
Overbomber

itnAklipse wrote:LSA and magic mushrooms - very useful for awareness. Wouldn't say i wouldn't be the person i am today without them but they have paved the way and possibly it's even true.
have you had the same Carlos Castaneda's old indian chief as teacher?
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

psichonaut wrote:
itnAklipse wrote:LSA and magic mushrooms - very useful for awareness. Wouldn't say i wouldn't be the person i am today without them but they have paved the way and possibly it's even true.
Castaneda had Peyote (that's a cactus), dude... :roll:
You can't fix stupid.
psichonaut
Overbomber

Eva wrote:
psichonaut wrote:
Castaneda had Peyote (that's a cactus), dude... :roll:
sorry Eva...i eat only spaghetti ;D :innocent: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

i have been, and still am, interested in the way of the warrior as taught by don Juan to Castaneda, though.
we've got beer and we've got fuel
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Castaneda was a fraud; don Juan never even existed.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eotunun
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:don Juan never even existed.
I bet he believed he did. Do you see now just how bad drugs are? :innocent:
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
psichonaut
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:Castaneda was a fraud; don Juan never even existed.
read just some book of his "saga" (or call it "trip to knowledge"), but Don Juan seemed to me a real person, but all the things happened to them were only "immagination"!
Harvey Winston
Amphetamine Filth

Roy, er Joe Kinnear's press conference

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008 ... mierleague

you have to admire the bloke's elan :lol:
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

'I have had a million threads of crap written about me. I'm ridiculed for no reason. I'm defenceless'
:von:

:innocent:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."