FASHIONABLE LIVING DEATH : ALISON GOLDFRAPP AND MOBY.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Michael.Wood
Road Kill

Found this article on the net recently which blew me away.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_t6Gs_TbZqnY/SCD ... 83+p20.jpg

Will kill and s**t diamonds for real recorded evidence of this project...

??

:wink: 8) :kiss: :idea:[/img]
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Well bugger me. I went to Alton college when I was doing my A levels - I even had liasons with my first girlfriend in that very same graveyard.
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Michael.Wood
Road Kill

I would kill to have the demos from that band.

Used to hang out at University with this brilliant speed freak girl called Rachel, who was from Alton, following Sheep On Drugs and getting wired, upsetting people and the like .. she was at college with the girl who was in a wheel chair in Hollyoaks and left her stranded on a beach once, for gossiping about her. She took puictures of her in tears, and left her there for three hours.

She also threw a brick at the Police during a march in London : it hit her dad, who was a copper, who had been hauled in for extra weight that day.

I pissed myself.

Check out my old bandsite if you want : can send you the old demos, which are being collated for a release son on a French label.

www.myspace.com/thejoanofarcfamily

Where are you based mate and do I know you??

Used to go and see among others, Ghost Dance, Sleeping Dogs Wake, Rosetta Stone, The Sisters, Salvation, Chatshow, Into A Circle, RLYL gigs ...

Check photo at bottom of : www.returntotheeast.blogspot.com

You can download the demos from there too and more ........

Wet base and maumau

Michael and the Catata Fish x :eek: :evil: :evil: :D
Louis DeWray
Road Kill

Haha It is true. Ms Goldfrapp was indeed in an early incarnation of FLD. By the time I joined them she was long gone. Officially the loudest, craziest and most exciting band I have ever played with. Linda was their definative singer much more than Alison.
@ Michael - that wasn't Rachel Bell by any change was it? I too am a former Alton College refugee..
Louis DeWray
Road Kill

@ Michael. I still have a few copies of the White Plastic Nightmare E.P on cassette. If you message me an address I'll post you one. FLD always deserved a lot more recognition than they got and I'm happy to spread the death!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Louis DeWray? Of Nosferatu?

Michael doesn't seem to come around here these days, you can probably contact him through his blog http://avicusuk.blogspot.com/
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell