Currently wishing I hadn't...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Pista
Cureboi

had that last palinka
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

CWIH flown to Greece with XL.

Yes, I did fly out here with XL - that airline that went bust. Fortunately it was all booked through a ATOL-registered travel company and they were responsible for sorting out a new flight back for us with a different airline at no extra charge.

They did indeed book replacement flights home from Athens and organised ferries and taxis to get us there (we'd flown into Mykonos airport and taken a 1hr ferry to Naxos, but the only return flights they could find us were from Athens). Unfortunately on arriving at Athens airport (after a 6 hour ferry across the Aegean to Piraeus - quite pleasant actually) we discovered that while Kate's flight was sorted mine was not.

A few frantic phonecalls later and we managed to get Sunvil to book me on a later Easyjet (yuk!) flight back to the UK, but unfortunately it had to go to Luton rather than Gatwick or Heathrow. So I complained some more and they booked & paid for a taxi to collect me from Luton airport and drive me back to my front door in Brighton. Got back at 2am this morning after 22 hours of travelling.
robertzombie
Overbomber

:eek: