cool

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

This is exactly what ALL CIVILIZED countries should do the US embassies and ambassadors and consuls (all euphemisms for CIA rats anyway)...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 04043.html

It's reading news like this that i believe the world might become a better place to live!
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

dialog it isn't a better way of communication ?

but yeah, i forgot - we all ought to hate US of America.
psichonaut
Overbomber

i totally agree with Chavez, US can't force "friend" country to do only what US need or prefere. the little Chavez-warb started when US tried to impose to all Andes states to forbid Coca- coltivations( Chavez said it's in their culture....and business) and they can't renounce to it. I'd add, coca never die completely 'cause it's one of the most used anaesthetics in medicine. the secondpoint where Chavez stands is the exploiation of petroleum. the States impose low prices for the mineral rights to the South American countryes a nd it doesn't allows them to gain much more money, still chained to their old mortgage stipulated with the US.
in that way south america is condamned to pay its debts for an infinite number of years and its economy never grow.
Chavez is the first SA contry's president who keep bollocks in the right place
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Syberberg
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

In related news there's this about the US rebuilding the 4th Fleet, originally decommissioned 58 years ago.

Seems to be causing a few, fairly understandable, jitters.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
eotunun
Overbomber

Could it be the coutries around the world impatiently awaited the flood of conspirancy theories just to add their own?
Check them all into matching funny farms.

Oh, and stop the world please. I'll just get my parachute.
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Pista
Cureboi

Bartek wrote:dialog it isn't a better way of communication ?

Dialogue is fine.
But someone needs to be listening I guess.
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
nodubmanshouts

And what did the Romans ever do for us?
nodubmanshouts

And that, My Liege, is how we know the world to be banana shaped...
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

Pista wrote:
Bartek wrote:dialog it isn't a better way of communication ?

Dialogue is fine.
But someone needs to be listening I guess.
it's a mutual problem.

Chavez seems to be next Che and Fidel who fighting against this Americans bastards who wants only petrol and sucking this poor people and giving only their hamburgers and colas - he bought a few people using his cheep slogans.
and he's another oil fields owner who suing this as politic argument - the only one he got.

and we know that's a very very short distance... until the last drop of petrol...
of course so far petrol is main source of energy, but not so long.
Last edited by Bartek on 22 Sep 2008, 10:04, edited 1 time in total.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Oh, the strange political bedmates made when "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". I'd hardly have put you down as a supporter of someone like Chavez dei.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell