Ed Alleyne-Johnson

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I hadn't seen Ed since he supported NMA back in the late 80s. So, there I was, standing on a street corner in York at the weekend and watching someone set up for a bit of a busk, and I'm thinking, "This guy looks familiar..."

What a great accompaniment to a sunny Saturday afternoon. Cheers Ed.

PS If you don't know what Ed and his violin sounds like, there are some interesting covers here
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

He's excellent :notworthy:
darkparticle
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

He's a scouse student drop-out, handy with a knife and a violin though :wink:
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
psichonaut
Overbomber

wow how he did sank so low?
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
iesus
Overbomber

i think that propably this is made by choice and not something else... :roll:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

iesus wrote:i think that propably this is made by choice and not something else... :roll:
Yep, his new album 'Symphony' is out now, his sixth solo work. This is in addition to two joint efforts with his wife Denyze.

His cover versions are entertaining but the Purple Electric Violin Concerto still gets my vote. :notworthy:
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
replicant
Road Kill

Her also regularly Busks in Chester city centre. Always good to hear him when I’m there. Shame he was playing a lot of covers last time. I prefer his own compositions.
darkparticle
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Purple Electric Violin Concerto still gets my vote. :notworthy:
Yep definitely some good work, IIRC 'Improvisation' was the music for the Dracula based crunchy nut cornflake ad...

I also had 20/20 vision but managed to give it away :)
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard