Cheerful Sisters songs?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Michael.Wood
Road Kill

Emma, Fix, 1959, Possession, Heartland, Knocking On Heaven's Door ...

If you like 'smoochies' that isssss....

:oops:
TomK
Road Kill

Little_Sister wrote:I lent Floodland to my bestfriend last week and she said: "I like it, but it`s a little bit depressing". so I was thinking what sisters songs are REALLY positiv/cheerful?
The only thing depressing about Floodland is how it was such a relative success, hardly contains any of the Sisters best material, with the exception of This Corrosion. Dominion and Lucretia are too much of an ego wank, and while I could handle depressing, most of the rest of the material is simply tiresome. Though back at the time the album was released Lucretia was just about my favourite song ever.. :)

Cheerful? I'll stick with This Corrosion, can still give me a lift after all all these years.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

its not about being depressing, or cheerful. its about being utterly bastard groovy ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
molvera65
Road Kill

Afterhours, of course and Bury me deep
If_It_Makes_You_Happy
Road Kill

Yeah, especially Bury Me Deep. :lol: