The Flight Commander

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Back in a old issue of UTR there was an advert for a band called The Flight Commander.

It sounded interesting. I've only ever found a promo of the In The Arc Of The Bow 12", never found an album. Anyone got it / heard it?
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Big Si
School Bully

CellThree wrote:Back in a old issue of UTR there was an advert for a band called The Flight Commander.

It sounded interesting. I've only ever found a promo of the In The Arc Of The Bow 12", never found an album. Anyone got it / heard it?
Hi Cellthree!

Simon Hinkler's band after he left The m*****n, words like Plague, the, like and Avoid, come to my mind, unless of course it's any good, but I remember seeing a live in studio clip of them on some late night TV show donkey's ago! They seemed very old 70's prog rock. And he still had that Silver/Metal front plated guitar that he used in his old band.
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
CellThree wrote:Back in a old issue of UTR there was an advert for a band called The Flight Commander.

Hi Cellthree!

Simon Hinkler's band after he left The m*****n, words like Plague, the, like and Avoid, come to my mind, unless of course it's any good, but I remember seeing a live in studio clip of them on some late night TV show donkey's ago! They seemed very old 70's prog rock. And he still had that Silver/Metal front plated guitar that he used in his old band.
I have the 12" promo of In The Arc Of The Bow. It's actually rather good. Very eastern type of feel to it. The remixes were ok, but I think that there was a B-side which was a load of old pony. When I have the means, I'll chuck it into MP3 and have it available in the usual place :)
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Big Si
School Bully

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Oh well, that was easy. Everyone go get it from there then!
24.24.2.489 Deceased