London? A Night on the tiles?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mr. McKenzie
Road Kill

Mmm... Hello... a night then... in London... that folks might enjoy?

Something for fans of drum machines, men in inexplicably tight jeans and dark glasses, over-amped bass lines, swirly guitars, exotic vocals, Bowie, Bowiehaus, Shysters, electrickery, etc.

The only thing that's missing is a smoke machine or twelve... and we might get one if we're allowed. Are they still 'allowed'?

TRAIN OF THOUGHT: a night of delicious noise, wholesome beats, sci-fi guitars, exotic visuals, delightful divas and magick musicks!

Wednesday 8th October @ The Good Ship 289 Kilburn High Road, London NW6 7JR

THE FLESH MACHINE http://www.myspace.com/spleenandthefleshmachine Free-wheeling Electro Punk Cabaret. Those charming young men from Clockwork Orange meet Noel Coward, on Ketamine). "Alterno, fuzzily melodic and darkly melodramatic electro punk goths." Time Out

CARTHAGE http://www.myspace.com/carthagecarthagecarthage Brooding break-beats and dream-like loopage swallow up the vocals in a stormy sea of oceanic guitars.

THE MEKANO SET http://www.myspace.com/mekanoset Hollowed-out pop music for people who like basslines, swirly guitars and drum machines. Ladytron meet The Cure, at a seance. "Seedily attractive, smooth, impressively catchy, seething power..." Mick Mercer.

HRT http://www.myspace.com/hrtcorp Those mysterious magickal men in masks conjure up a ritualistic electro-acoustic soup.

Live bands from 8 - 11. Then TRAIN OF THOUGHT DJ's will play your favourite classic New Wave, Post-Punk, Goth, Electronica, Shoegaze, Indie tunes until 2 am!

http://www.schvtrn.com/trainofthought/index.html

psichonaut
Overbomber

no strip-tease? ;D
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
James Blast
Banned

aye, hello :evil:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

hello.
So, that's all about your "night"
Nothing tell about yourself at all?
:|
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Mr. McKenzie
Road Kill

Would have said hello a long time ago but I was waiting for help to register (hello Quiff Boy! I now have a 'young friend of mine' type the bits I can't read in for me! Cheers for getting back to me - eventually! ;^) ). So when I finally got it sorted I got all over-excited. Very rude of me.

The singer of The Flesh Machine does have a tendency to take all his clothes off (seriously) - so stripping, probably! How do you feel about full-frontal (male) nudity?

And so hello at last. Yes it's all about the night and nothing about me, I'm really that boring! Not much to tell. I make / obsess over music, I'm usually ill, and also work with people who have learning difficulties / communication problems / no social skills (besides the people I make music with!). I think I know a couple of people that post here already? Are you there Sin? And where's Takk / Shutup?
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Oh, my! :eek: It's you, isn't it, dear Milk?
Delighted to "see" you here - finally! It's been ages, innit? :P
Welcome to the madhouse, toots! ;D :kiss: ;) :notworthy:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Mr. McKenzie wrote:I'm usually ill, and also work with people who have learning difficulties / communication problems / no social skills (besides the people I make music with!).
You'll fit right in! ;D

Welcome, dear sir!

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Mr. McKenzie
Road Kill

Yay! Hello Sin me old fiend yes it's me! how is you? And cheers Izzy! I know it's a bit crass to say 'check out all these bands you've never heard of' but I do reckon some of you will 'get' them. There are a good few 'old school' goth / punks that come out to see them (me included!) and they're a lovely bunch. I'm all excited now, better have a lie down...
psichonaut
Overbomber

welcome :lol:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Mr. McKenzie wrote:Yay! Hello Sin me old fiend yes it's me! how is you?
Same old, same old, Milkybabes. :|
What's shakin' where you are?
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mr. McKenzie
Road Kill

Hmmm... life is as strange as ever I guess. I'm hopefully returning to the 'real world' after a year of hiding away in the night shifts and excuses and mindfuck of nocturnal life. If the real world will have me back that is...
Dark
Underneath the Rock

And welcome aboard. ;D
Mr. McKenzie
Road Kill

Cheers! And I mean that literally...