AC/DC UK Dates!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

14 Apr 2009 O2 Arena
21 Apr 2009 MEN
23 Apr 2009 NEC

:notworthy:
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Petition for AC/DC to play Scotland.

click
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

I've added to the petition - see how us English love you lot, really..? :wink:
Pat
Slight Overbomber

I've always liked you :notworthy: :notworthy:
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

In all honesty, if I wasn't English I'd want to be Scottish. That may come as a bit of a surprise, but it's true. A very proud nation - and rightly so.

Rubbish football team, though
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Norman Hunter wrote:In all honesty, if I wasn't English I'd want to be Scottish. That may come as a bit of a surprise, but it's true. A very proud nation - and rightly so.

has all that metal gone tae yur heed? :lol:
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
James Blast
Banned

I won't be signing it
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Is there a petition for them not to play England?
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Norman Hunter wrote:In all honesty, if I wasn't English I'd want to be Scottish. That may come as a bit of a surprise, but it's true. A very proud nation - and rightly so.

I fled England to come to Scotland.. time will tell as to whether this was a good idea or not. :lol:
James Blast
Banned

you loose
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ramone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

".... I wouldn't pass water over Scotland" .

: Edmund Blackadder. Duke of Edinburgh and Laird of Roxburgh, Selkirk and Peebles. 1486.

The very year the egg replaced the worm as the lowest form of currency in Scotland.
:lol:
"It was great that Kurt Cobain shot himself when he did..cos without that ,we'd have no Foo Fighters today" :Ramone, Little Lebowski Urban Achiever. November 2008
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Glasgow June 2009 :D :D :D
Pat
Slight Overbomber

Tickets ordered today, all is well with the world.
10-E Rabid
Amphetamine Filth

In Canada we have BC/DC and they are just as good. A cover band, yes, but cheaper to see them and not forking out high amounts of dough just to see the same songs played over and over again with different titles of course. Sorry to rant but not a classic rock lover at all. That s**t has met it's day along time ago. AC/DC seem to be wanting to relive their glory days for eternity. Sad but true. Metalli-wuh? reference!
"Go forth and become a happy cabbage"
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

10-E Rabid wrote:In Canada we have BC/DC and they are just as good. A cover band, yes, but cheaper to see them and not forking out high amounts of dough just to see the same songs played over and over again with different titles of course. Sorry to rant but not a classic rock lover at all. That s**t has met it's day along time ago. AC/DC seem to be wanting to relive their glory days for eternity. Sad but true. Metalli-wuh? reference!
I'll put you down as a "maybe", then..? :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

10-E Rabid wrote:...forking out high amounts of dough just to see the same songs played over and over again...
So nothing like the Sisters then :innocent:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pat
Slight Overbomber

10-E Rabid wrote: AC/DC seem to be wanting to relive their glory days for eternity.
AC/DC are calling it a day.The Glasgow gig is the last date* of the tour

*so far.
Big Si
School Bully

Ramone wrote:".... I wouldn't pass water over Scotland" .

: Edmund Blackadder. Duke of Edinburgh and Laird of Roxburgh, Selkirk and Peebles. 1486.

The very year the egg replaced the worm as the lowest form of currency in England.
:lol:
"Aye, a Duke of Edinburgh who's about as Scottish as the Queen of England's Tits"

: Dougal McAngus, 4th Duke of Argyll, Marquess of Kintyre and Lorne, Supreme Commander of the King's Army :wink: ;D

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis