A Few Good Men...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

...seem to be missing from the fold. namely- johnny rev.nice man, planet dave, and keith for starters....and. they're not the only ones conspicuous by their abscence -lazcorp paul and andie burn also spring to mind.

anyone know what our errant brethren are up to? or if everfything's alright? :| :?
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Johnny is doing fine....just posting a bit less I guess. Different username you might not know about.

Keith and his family moved to another place to live AFAIK. Should be back sooner or slightly later.

Dave is off for a while. When you have a look at his last few posts you get the point.

The other ones do post at a more or less regulare base.
"as we walk on the floodland"
psichonaut
Overbomber

Keith hasn't an internet connection, at least it was the first reason, now a few months passed and maybe he's nothing to write
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
mh
Above the Chemist

I understand that oor Keef is well and truly living in the sticks/back-of-beyond/boondocks/middle-of-nowhere, and just can't get broadband. Weebs, Derek and possibly a few others have met with him a few times and he seems to be doing just fine. :)
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

lazcorp paul ~ he's around and well...had a move this last weekend so is probably unpacking stuff still but he is still very much around! :D

andie burn ~ yeah he does come in here once in a while...i'll let him know you are missing him! :wink: and to come say hello!
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
eastmidswhizzkid

thank-you all for that. it's not quite the same here without certain people, but as long as they're all ok....i bet they're missing us even more.

or not. :lol:

Dark
Underneath the Rock

I see LazCorp posting fairly often.. Andie not so much, but IIRC he posts on fitba' threads sometimes. :lol:
Andie
Overbomber

C'mon you Blues!! :innocent:

Grew tired of this place...but i still "talk" to some of the reprobates via other means...you know who you are ;D
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
eastmidswhizzkid

yo dude! how's it going? :D

Francis
Overbomber

Oh dear, dear Lee. Such conservative anarchists you choose. Personally, I miss Master Margarita, Mugabe, Kafka, Richey and Black Horizon. People who really knew how to fight back.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Black Horizons got banned didn't he? :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
eastmidswhizzkid

Francis wrote:Oh dear, dear Lee. Such conservative anarchists you choose. Personally, I miss Master Margarita, Mugabe, Kafka, Richey and Black Horizon. People who really knew how to fight back.
can't help who my friends are, though they're usually people i get on with rather than sparring partners....anyway - i can't recall having had any proper barneys with any of your selection, other than richie james (who categorically stated that he was not my mate) . at least he would play devil's advocate to exercise his brain rather than just be pretentiously contrary to try and appear interesting. :lol:

>>>thinks<<does that make me a conservative anarchist by association? (By Order Of The Committee and Regulations of the British Anarchist Club)...
i don't think i've ever been called a conservative before- i used to sell consevatories, and double-glazing.....or is it something to do with jam? :wink: