The Night Shift Returns to the WorldWaves!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
robertzombie
Overbomber

No, I haven't been kicked off the Uni's radio! :wink:

Hopefully some of you remember that tiny corner of the internet, inhabited by a small amount of people every Thursday night known as the Night Shift.
At the moment the Night Shift is still on every Thursday but it's on URB (University Radio Brunel) and unfortunately, for the time being, you can only listen to it if you're on campus (they're working on a worldwide broadcast).

However, after some thought and a fair amount of emails from those of you that have been missing the show I've decided to do 2 shows a week. One on URB and one on Stickam. This means you'll be able to tune in again! ;D

The Night Shift will air on Stickam every SUNDAY at 9pm, starting from this Sunday.

KEEP THE FAITH.
psichonaut
Overbomber

these fuckin' spammers.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Honeythorn
Amphetamine Filth

Ahaaa. Goodgood.
Captain Ahab rushed in, his craziness all unzipped......

" YER NEED TO DO MORE SEX! " ~ Drunken old Yorkshireman

http://www.sadeian.org/
robertzombie
Overbomber

Spread the Word! :D
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

You clash with the black sheep :(
Nationalise the f**king lot.