Colemanballs!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

Thanks to Schwirl! :notworthy:
"And here's Moses Kiptanui - the 19 year old Kenyan, who turned 20 a few weeks ago"

"There is Brendan Foster, by himself, with 20,000 people"

"For those of you watching in Black and White, Spurs are in the all-yellow strip"

"If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again"

"Chile have three options - they could win or they could lose"

"That would have been a goal if the goalkeeper hadn't saved it"

"They [Rosenborg] have won 66 games, and they've scored in all of them."

"Well, either side could win it, or it could be a draw"

"Two Andy Gorams, there's only two Andy Gorams..." - Morton fans taunting the Rangers keeper after he had been diagnosed with mild schizophrenia. :notworthy:

"I've told the players we need to win so that I can have the cash to buy some new ones" - Chris Turner, Peterborough manager, before LC QF, 1992.

"I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered" - George Best.

"That's great, tell him he's Pele and get him back on." - John Lambie, Partick Thistle manager, when told a concussed striker did not know who he was.

"It's now 1-1, an exact reversal of the score on Saturday." - Radio 5 Live
"Dumbarton player Steve McCahill has limped off with a badly cut forehead." - TOM FERRIE

"John Harkes going to Sheffield, Wednesday." - New York Post (1993)
"He's one of those footballers whose brains are in his head" - Derek Johnstone, BBC TV Scotland (1994)

"This is an unusual Scotland side because they have good players" - praise for the Under-21s from Javier Clemente, Spain's coach

"There are some great defenders here, I just don't know their names" - David Ginola of Newcastle and France

"What I said to them at half time would be unprintable on the radio"-Gerry Francis

"They call him the Mad Hungarian." -- Ty Keough, ESPN, on Bulgarian
striker Hristo Stoichkov

World Cup Specials

"Batistuta gets most of his goals with the ball" - Ian St John

"The Croatians don't play well without the ball" - Barry Venison

Formula 1

"We now have exactly the same situation as we had at the start of the race, only exactly the opposite"

"The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical"

"This is the last penultimate lap but one."
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Petseri
Overbomber

I am so glad that you did not mean Colman balls! :eek: (Sorry, Robin, I could not resist.)

Martin
Ian - Rhythm Smurph
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Like them - try these:

"Its a great advantage to be able to hurdle with both legs"

"And with an alphabetical irony, Nigeria follows New Zealand"

"There's going to be a real ding-dong when the bell goes."

"She's not Ben Johnson - but then who is?"

"Chile have three options - they could win or they could lose"

"Zidane is not very happy, because he's suffering from the wind"

"He dribbles a lot and the opposition don't like it - you can see it all over their faces"

"They've picked their heads up off the ground and they now have a lot to carry on their shoulders"

"Well, either side could win it, or it could be a draw" "He sliced the ball when he had it on a plate"

"I'm afraid they've left their legs at home"
Andy TG
Overbomber

I was expecting something about Colemans Mustard - Like "Mustard Balls" - just following on from the "Supermarket" thread!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M