After Floorshow and Specially Good Things...

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Husek
Slight Overbomber

Did You expect still hearing 'dead songs' like Good Things?
I Still Expetin' to hear Wide Receiver , i'm a fool dreamer? :lol:
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

To be honest I could not believe my ears when they started performing Good Things @ Tienen. :eek:

Floorshow promises more so very much looking forward to the European leg of this tour. I expect a nice surprise during the second Brussels gig. :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
242headhunter
Amphetamine Filth

I always expect to hear heartland but it was indeed a nice surprise to hear Good things. Things look promising again. :notworthy:
eotunun
Overbomber

Wide Receiver? Now there's an idea! :notworthy:
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Husek
Slight Overbomber

242headhunter wrote:I always expect to hear heartland but it was indeed a nice surprise to hear Good things. Things look promising again. :notworthy:
Heartland Would be awesome :notworthy:
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
mh
Above the Chemist

Adrenochrome is long long long overdue a return. I'd also love to hear them trash Damage Done. :D
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

Keep a few more tracks from FALAA in the set for the UK leg!! Body Electric/Floorshow/Andrenachrome would all be nice :D

A live version of Garden Of Delight would be a lot of fun :twisted:
Nationalise the f**king lot.