Last thoughts...

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the 2008/2009 Sisters tour, including the Autumn/Winter 2008 U.S. and European 2009 legs.
DancingtheGhost
Road Kill

So...the US tour is over. :( All I can say is that I'm ready for the next one! I'm happy that I got to see a great show by my favorite band of all time. Also got to meet some fantastic people through here! :D Hope the European shows go as well as the ones here did & will look forward to hearing all about them. Especially, Miss Eva's reviews! Guess the only thing to do now is wish :von: & everyone a safe trip home and happy holidays. :notworthy: :notworthy:
I bled all I can, I won't bleed no more
_emma_
Overbomber

A hot dry wind blows right through me, the dog is barking and I can't sleep......
lachert
Overbomber

and what we got? 5-6 audios and few holes in setlist :? :wink:
long live rock'n'roll
EvilBastard
Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:A hot dry wind blows right through me...and I can't sleep
Were you eating chillied goat last night? I find it has the same effect on me... :lol:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
_emma_
Overbomber

Nope, I just heard this song on the radio as I woke up from one of those dreams that tend to linger in the heart for the entire day, the low December sun was giving an unearthly light to the garden that should normally be covered with snow at this season, and all this - the song, the orange dawn, this untrue spring that came in December, together with the traces of that dream, has had this effect on me - that's all. No idea how it relates to your feelings after eating chillied goat. :?
EvilBastard
Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:No idea how it relates to your feelings after eating chillied goat. :?
Insomnia caused by the "hot wind that blows right through me", and the mental image of my guts looking like a pair of old socks that have been darned too many times, or water pipes that have socks tied around them to stop the leaks.

Never mind, the moment has gone. I shall fetch my outerwear.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
Petseri
Overbomber

The Los Angeles gig was cancelled?
Husek
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Petseri wrote:The Los Angeles gig was cancelled?
Project Personal Dok
Hardware: 100% (Single Hackintosh)
AU: 90%
Software: 90%
The Final Floorshow - My Own Sisters T-Shirt Shop
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Eh?! :roll:
"as we walk on the floodland"
lachert
Overbomber

it isn't today? :eek:
last chance for hearing "new one"?
long live rock'n'roll
DancingtheGhost
Road Kill

My bad :oops: :oops: Thought today was the 3rd! However, my original feelings still hold true. :D
I bled all I can, I won't bleed no more
_emma_
Overbomber

And see what you've triggered off! :lol:

I'm not going any further into this, Mr EvilBastard, because you are obviously from a different universe and any attempts of communication between you and me wouldn't make any sense anyway.

If this thread gets binned it wasn't my fault, I was just doing what many others have been doing here and on any other internet forum: posting what I think at a given moment, when I had the free time and a random urge to post it.
Mothra

EvilBastard wrote:
_emma_ wrote:No idea how it relates to your feelings after eating chillied goat. :?
Insomnia caused by the "hot wind that blows right through me", and the mental image of my guts looking like a pair of old socks that have been darned too many times, or water pipes that have socks tied around them to stop the leaks.

Never mind, the moment has gone. I shall fetch my outerwear.
Well I thought it was funny :)
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I feel a hot wind
On my shoulder...
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
DrG

lachert wrote:
and what we got? 5-6 audios and few holes in setlist :? :wink:
Hey... we tried... and some of us tried even harder. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I only hope :von: will last long enough for me to get another chance! :lol:

Still... I hope a few more recordings from the North American leg come out of the dark.
I feel a certain fondness for those. :wink:

Peace! ;D

CLT -- catching up up some Doctor Who audio adventures... maybe some more Heroes afterwards! :P
wah-hoo
let's do the war on drugs

Trip the light fantastic
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

lachert wrote:and what we got? 5-6 audios and few holes in setlist :? :wink:
Be happy you got those ones. People tried their best and were kind enough to share... :wink:
"as we walk on the floodland"
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Not only did we get more audio and video to share than from any other tour, we also got many high class reviews from the concerts :notworthy:

That won't be the case in Europe where English is not a native language (aside from that island the Sisters don't feel like playing right now). But ve vill du ar best enivei :)

And we also got that Toad's place recording, which must be one of the most special gigs the Sisters have ever played.

Like :von: said "From the rest of the world, thank you!"
lachert
Overbomber

always look on the bright side of life, huh guys? where is good old dark pessimism? :lol: :wink:
long live rock'n'roll
Buelbringer
Road Kill

However, as euphoria already mentioned. We read a lot of good reviews from the US and had a lot of traffic here at heartland. It was always a pleasure to read through every day. I hope we are able to give the same service from Europe.
THANKS!!!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Sexkontakt in http://www.datewelt.info/sex-kontakte/ Württemberg sofort und ohne Umwege mit geilen Hobbyhuren genießen. Melde dich jetzt kostenfrei an.
Garbageman

A big than you for The Sisters for coming Stateside once again and giving the fans-old and new-some amazing shows.
Met the band finally after 24 years of following this wonderful,shimmering groove machine.
Great to meet a few Heartlanders...now...about that new CD Andrew
Like pushing a marsmallow into a piggy bank
7anthea7
Slight Overbomber

Garbageman wrote:A big than you for The Sisters for coming Stateside once again and giving the fans-old and new-some amazing shows.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
From ALL of us - even the less-than-totally-enraptured (well, except whatserface, but she's history anyway :wink: )
Who can begin conventional amiability the first thing in the morning?
It is the hour of savage instincts and natural tendencies.
--Elizabeth von Arnim
No_Mercy
Road Kill

was happy to see them in NYC. wished I could have see them in Philly or Conn. but worked and a pregnant wife got in the way..... waiting for the next one